BlueMizuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki>Ymir >Renewal

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

I am trying to figure out why the prices for these things are shooting up so high.

This is what I am talking about http://db.irowiki.or...tem-info/12573/ What are they used for? I can't find any quests or anything for them but I see people going around buying them.

Friend of mine apparently sold his so fast for 300k a piece that it didn't have time for the Ragial bot to update.

Anyone else know what they are for? :p_swt:

#2 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:37 AM

Fruit Baskets only recovers your HP. The buyer might thought it was Gift Basket (that can be changed to Prize Medal) since it got almost(?) got a same sprite.

#3 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

The anime show? Ow wait. . .

#4 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

probably people pricing them high enough to merit an expensive item but cheap enough to make people think its a cheap gift basket.. 90% chance its a scam that someone is profiteering with

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

Ya, people have been doing this lately. On ymir, angel wing ears would usually go from 2~8 million at best. But ever since Arch Angel Wings came in, i've seen people vend Angel Wing ears for 20~30 million. They share the same sprite so people are scamming them as "Cheap" Arc Angel Wings.

#6 BlueMizuki

BlueMizuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
  • Server:Loki>Ymir >Renewal

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Ya, people have been doing this lately. On ymir, angel wing ears would usually go from 2~8 million at best. But ever since Arch Angel Wings came in, i've seen people vend Angel Wing ears for 20~30 million. They share the same sprite so people are scamming them as "Cheap" Arc Angel Wings.

Yeah I am getting sick and tired of retards doing that and people are actually falling for it! :wah:

I remember a few years ago where people were apparently getting scammed with the whole wind of verdure and Amblem of sun god fiasco people were getting scammed over thinking they would be buying the sun god item and ended up with a wind of verdure instead, I personally never fell for this lil scam but I saw some people way back then fall for it.

I am hoping people will notice the Fruit Baskets are not valuable and hope people are reading the items they buy properly. :p_swt:

#7 Maximusss

Maximusss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

On another note, i've found a few of them and opened them cause i was wondering, from the description they should give a random fruit, yet i didn't get one, neither recovered HP and SP, so maybe it was poisoned!

#8 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

Where's Tohru?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users