Maintenance April 17th edition - Page 10 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance April 17th edition

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#226 Bascojiin

Bascojiin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Posted Image

BANMAN, someone is calling for Help!!
To the Banmobile !!

Posted Image

BANMAN, someone is calling for Help!!
To the Banmobile !!

#227 ShadowAsh

ShadowAsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Posted Image

Priceless Inu :) well done hehe

#228 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

It's an issue with the variable not being correctly added, the text that you are supposed to enter is correct. Script changes are something that we would have to do a maint to fix.

Is this also the reason that the his upgrades from +5 - +7 fail so often & take so many Safe 7 Certs? It took me 6 just to get a headgear to +7 on one item the other day.

On another note could you guys please consider adding a slot to the Morrigane Gear?

Thanks I appreciate it.

Edited by Razzez, 19 April 2012 - 03:20 PM.

#229 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:19 PM

Heim it is the blue colour buff scroll from last last year.now the buff scroll is red colour.im talking about the first buff scroll release together with the mercenary scroll before.i not so sure when that year comes out.the mercenary scroll before was bowman,spearman,fencer.

Hey balong,

I don't know if you got your answer or not but the blue buff scroll packs are already in boxter now. You just have to open each box first. It takes each of the items individually. I traded all mine in also.

#230 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

I think most GXes who like using the morrigane set may switch to using the Sapha set after turning GX as it's somewhat similar. I don't think the morraigane set is really intended as endgame equipment in any case. Get one or two Rogue's Treasures if you want the crit maybe?

#231 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

I think most GXes who like using the morrigane set may switch to using the Sapha set after turning GX as it's somewhat similar. I don't think the morraigane set is really intended as endgame equipment in any case. Get one or two Rogue's Treasures if you want the crit maybe?

I've been using it on my merchants.

I don't know whether it's meant for endgame or not but that doesn't change the fact that having a slot on it would help add to what is already a good set.
Some people don't want to keep paying for new equipment. Especially when they have multiple characters as many of us do.

Also the Sapha set only has a slot on the armor & footgear.

Edited by Razzez, 19 April 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#232 ShadowAsh

ShadowAsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Is this also the reason that the his upgrades from +5 - +7 fail so often & take so many Safe 7 Certs? It took me 6 just to get a headgear to +7 on one item the other day.

LOL your gonna complain about 6...15 wep certs to get my glorious cure wand to +4 to +7

Was cheering last night when I got my glorious spear from +4 to +7 with only 6

On another note could you guys please consider adding a slot to the Morrigane Gear?

Thanks I appreciate it.

#233 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

I've been using it on my merchants.

I don't know whether it's meant for endgame or not but that doesn't change the fact that having a slot on it would help add to what is already a good set.
Some people don't want to keep paying for new equipment. Especially when they have multiple characters as many of us do.

Also the Sapha set only has a slot on the armor & footgear.

Well, you can pretty much just buy one heoric backpack / nid garb and one variants and use it on pretty much all your characters. It doesn't make any sense to just randomly buff certain equipment, unless it's some god item that's meant to be very powerful but is being overpowered by some non-god item. Or other sitautions like that.

Merchants in general just weren't meant to crit as much or as easily as GXes. It's part of the game "balance".

#234 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

LOL your gonna complain about 6...15 wep certs to get my glorious cure wand to +4 to +7

Was cheering last night when I got my glorious spear from +4 to +7 with only 6

I wasn't really complaining. I asked a question due to the comments that had been made & the fact that every time I use Mighty Hammer to upgrade the stats are much worse then they are with Enriched Hammer.

Of course I have no idea what happened to you or why it did. I'd say something was seriously wrong if it took 15 Certs to go from a +4 to a +7.

I wish there was a way for them to see the amount of Certs we've lost over this issue & reimburse us but that's not going to happen.

Well, you can pretty much just buy one heoric backpack / nid garb and one variants and use it on pretty much all your characters. It doesn't make any sense to just randomly buff certain equipment, unless it's some god item that's meant to be very powerful but is being overpowered by some non-god item. Or other sitautions like that.

Merchants in general just weren't meant to crit as much or as easily as GXes. It's part of the game "balance".

I've got Heroic Backpacks but that isn't the point since that is only a Garment, isn't part of a set & has nothing to do with armor. The Morrigane Set does much more then that can is really is not bad at all. All I'm trying to say is adding a slot or having the ability to have a slot within this set would improve it overall & make it able to be used even longer imo.

My main character is going to be a RG & is close to getting there. I'm in the 90's/50' atm. I've already got a +7 Imperial Spear for him to use once he is & I'm looking for a Sacred Mission [1] now. I've been using a Valk Set on him. So I already do have gear for once my other characters Transcend.

#235 ShadowAsh

ShadowAsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Maybe there is something wrong, maybe there isnt, but chance is chance, and its our choice to take the risk. I'd it'd taken another 15 for my glorious spear maybe i wouldve complained but was under half so -shrugs-most likely they are close to the rates they state

#236 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

A nice addition to the Kafra Shop, even if temporarily, would be 50 and/or 100pk boxes of Enriched Elunium & Oridecon.

This would be greatly appreciated.

#237 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Btw, I guess it was asked many times already but is it possible to remove quest logs for those quests which are actually finished but weren't removed from quest log window due to bugs? After I finished Eye of the Beholder quest, I got one more "unfinished" quest in addition to other 7 quests. It's good to fix this issue with this quest if it's going to be made a permanent one (Quest Knight doesn't remove not this quest nor Angel vs Demons one, to say nothing of the other non-event quests).

Edited by Vehona, 19 April 2012 - 10:59 PM.

#238 Honeydip

Honeydip

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

Hay Hiem, Why no zeny for 3 days VIP Trial, not fair!!!
About Eden vend , if they organize and vend in neat way , i vote yes yes yes!!. Since not alot of people save in Prontera, so its kind of easy to buy items from Eden market rather Prontera market :p_hi:

#239 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

About Eden vend , if they organize and vend in neat way , i vote yes yes yes!!.

In a perfect world, this would be nice. Unfortunately, people aren't that considerate. They look for the best place to grab attention to their shops, and where better then right next to or over top of whatever NPCs are most commonly used.

#240 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:37 AM

I've got Heroic Backpacks but that isn't the point since that is only a Garment, isn't part of a set & has nothing to do with armor. The Morrigane Set does much more then that can is really is not bad at all. All I'm trying to say is adding a slot or having the ability to have a slot within this set would improve it overall & make it able to be used even longer imo.

My main character is going to be a RG & is close to getting there. I'm in the 90's/50' atm. I've already got a +7 Imperial Spear for him to use once he is & I'm looking for a Sacred Mission [1] now. I've been using a Valk Set on him. So I already do have gear for once my other characters Transcend.

Morrigane's is a good set, yes. Very useful for the crit, luk, and p.dodge. And the components are cheap too, except for maybe the manteau. However, only GXes really take advantage of crit at higher levels, the same / more p.dodge can be obtained from individual gears, and individual gears give better stats for brewing etc. too. It's really meant for earlier levels and not meant as an endgame gear. I would only recommend using it and two fortune swords on a GX for mobbing from the p.dodge for maps where monsters don't use many skills. Sapha's set seems to be overall better for crit in any case.

There are lots of gears that are only useful for before 99 and morrigane's is no different. It's serving its purpose and there really isn't any reason to buff it. It looks like you are already geared up for 3rd class in any case, and when you are done with gears, you can easily resell them. You could keep it for leveling other new characters if you really are attached to it.

#241 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

For the Ice Necklace quest, do we have to kill Ktullanux to finish it? Because I have done all three Rachel quests and the Ice Necklace quest remains in red -- is it because I skipped the MvP part?

#242 TheGuindo

TheGuindo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

For the Ice Necklace quest, do we have to kill Ktullanux to finish it? Because I have done all three Rachel quests and the Ice Necklace quest remains in red -- is it because I skipped the MvP part?

No, but you have to talk to the guy south of the town square who buys glacial hearts for 375z after you finish the quest.

#243 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

No, but you have to talk to the guy south of the town square who buys glacial hearts for 375z after you finish the quest.

Ah. Thanks.

#244 nikhiljain

nikhiljain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

thanx for sending eat gear heim:-)

#245 Elo2

Elo2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:44 AM

• Looking at doing a vote for Eden Group Vending or not.

Would it be possible to move Gramps or the vendors to the empty room behind Ur and the blackboard? Allowing chat rooms to continue near Gramps, of course.

Possibly break through the wall and cause an area to be for vendors only or you can go through the blue door, which eventually will become monotonous.

Elo

#246 falkenjeff

falkenjeff

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 448 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:"Valkyrie, prepared."

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

thank you for putting in the HD bradium boxes

#247 Akabane

Akabane

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Not sure if it has been brought up before or not but, Does anyone else use the Window Shopper Catalogue? I find them to be useful when looking for things, but you can't use the item in Eden Group. Yeah i know about ragial as well, but what is the point of having a item such as this if you can't use it? And another thing when do we get to vote to remove the venders from Eden... I mean get to vote about the vending in Eden.

#248 Balthi

Balthi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 763 posts
  • LocationVeins, Arunafeltz
  • Server:Chaos (Ygg), Classic

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:20 AM

Not sure if it has been brought up before or not but, Does anyone else use the Window Shopper Catalogue? I find them to be useful when looking for things, but you can't use the item in Eden Group. Yeah i know about ragial as well, but what is the point of having a item such as this if you can't use it? And another thing when do we get to vote to remove the venders from Eden... I mean get to vote about the vending in Eden.

Voting is already taking place in-game. Head to the Kitchen in Eden. There should be a new NPC near the entrance, and he'll explain the process to you.

#249 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

The Eden vending isn't the problem people since vending is setup so you have to be 3 spaces away from any NPC. The real problem is the chat rooms in Eden since they can be setup anyplace. If they were set the same as the vending was I don't think things would be such a problem in Eden personally. It's the chat rooms that make things so difficult. Especially the needless ones that people put up just to say what they are doing :p_conf:

#250 No0b

No0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

Is the costume going to be tradable one day even u dont have it in the box?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users