• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 teco2909

teco2909

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

my knight is lvl 49/10, and i don't know where to lvl him :/ orcs are under my lvl, byalan 3/hodes/sohee just rape me '-'

i have only eden equipz and my stats are:
str:41
agi:40
vit:10
int:1
dex:36
luk:1

i'm leveling using meat haha

so, the question is

1- where can i lvl now? and on the next lvls? :/

2- how r my stats? what should i put now?

thnx :) sorry for my bad english .-.

#2 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Try Groves near comodo. They are not aggressive and drop healing items.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1687/

#3 teco2909

teco2909

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

i'll try it out :) and what about stats?

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Your stats seem fine to me. It looks like you are an agi oriented build and will most likely be lvling killing one monster at a time with two hand quicken. If you want to kill more monsters at once using AOE like bowling bash, I would recommend adding vit. This would probably require a lot of potions however.

If you are a new player, I would also recommend getting the eden equipment if you haven't already. Or, get a pantie + undershirt combo for the AGI and flee.

#5 teco2909

teco2909

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

i'm not a really new player, but i played long time ago, i never played renewal, and not on the iro, just played on the bro, i have the eden equips already, but don't have money to pantie and under-_- combo :/

I'm leveling with 2 hand quicken cause i don't have BB yet, and i think i won't have enough supplies to spam it :/ but i'll stop putting agi around 50 and put vit at 60, what u think about this?

about the leveling places...i'll keep on shellfish '-' the eden quest gives 50% lol

#6 SakuraKickass

SakuraKickass

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

You should make a party with about the same level priest. With a priest, you can fight much more higher level monsters and those monsters most likely to drop more expensive items. Good luck! :)

#7 teco2909

teco2909

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

yeah, i had a priest with me around lvl 30...but i play only at weeks, and he plays on weekends, so now i'm 60 and he's 40 '-' even though he still plays more than me haha...

i'm actually just killing roda frogs and free leveling '-' until about lvl 60 so that i can get the new equipz and go train in some place that gives me money lol how much dex u think is good at lvls 60 and 70?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users