• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Orihamu

Orihamu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:08 PM

What cards should I put in my Ur's armor set and my hunting spear for Hundred Spears build.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

Your hunting spear should go in the trashcan, it is not an appropriate hundred spear weapon because of the weight - HS does more damage with less weight (unlike spiral which is the opposite). For HS, you use overupped KVM spear for demihumans, kingbird longhorn for shadow, and 2x kingbird gungnir (or just your KVM spear) for everything else.

Firelock card in ur greaves (+9 it before you do the enchanting, so you get the choice of what kind of enchants you want - same with all the ur set gear, though it matters most with the garment, because below +9, you never get +HP/+Vit enchants, but at +9, you can choose to get a +vit/+hp/+def enchant).

Garment and armor are unslotted (since in woe RK doesn't need slotted armor because you have hagalas rune for freeze immunity).

Accessory obviously gets KBC card, at least if it's for woe/pvp/mvp

#3 Orihamu

Orihamu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

I went out and bought a Gungnir. When I tested it out it had less damage with HS than my +7hunting spear(No Cards), does the damage of the weapon affect HS? If I upgrade the Gungnir will it help?

Edited by Orihamu, 22 April 2012 - 05:55 AM.

#4 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

Yes, the damage does make a difference. Also having 2 archer skeleton cards should make it stronger than hunting spear (you need the double slotted gungnir).

As I mentioned in other posts, Hunting Spear is not a GARBAGE weapon for hundred spears since the ATK is quite high, especially if you upgrade it (it's a level 4 weapon too). If you used one for CS, you can definitely keep using it for HS until you get a better weapon to replace.

Also give the eden spear a try too, it's actually quite good too, especially if you get the + dmg on certain race enchants.

#5 Orihamu

Orihamu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

I bought a Gungnir and upgraded it to +7, I also put two Archer Skel cards into it. It is better than the +7 hunting spear I had been using. And what is the KBC card? I don't know what it stands for xD
Thanks for the help.

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

KBC = Kafra Blossom Card.

Just wondering, how much damage does your +7 double archer skeleton gungnir do? Thinking whether it's worth it to get one even though I have a +9 glorious spear already.

#7 Orihamu

Orihamu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

In nogg it does up to 25K on anything in there. I have not tested it out PVP yet. Also I am only 110 xD

Edited by Orihamu, 22 April 2012 - 06:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users