A new place for groups to summon mvp's rather then quest locations please? - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

A new place for groups to summon mvp's rather then quest locations please?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SethDecimus

SethDecimus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I am a new player,And i am so sick and tired of trying to do quest that makes me have to go to payon dungeon lvl 1 for the skelton guys and poporings,each and every time i go in there
I always die due to these groups of people doing whatever they are doing in the quest locations.
I lost 4 fencer scrolls because i was not able to get away from the mvp's,and when i say something nice as to "You guy's know how hard it is to do quest when you are BB'ing or summonging mvps?"
Then i get "Cry more if you don't like it leave the server and go else where?
What the heck man???is that's how new people get treated here?
I have tons of ss of the people that are doing this all the time.and for them to be that rude is a great way to push new players away from this server i'm talking about Ymir!!
I think there should be a map just for that!!just do to the fact they are doing this in quest locations,
Well idk about you but when you have 200 hp and you even try as hard as you can to hit you're fly wings to get away and it don't matter,bam there goes everything my fencer scrolls,exp isn't the issue.
I am just trying to finish a quest to move on,but how can we when there are people that do this in quest maps???and yet people complain about the vending in Eden.
I don't think it's cool the way new people get treated thus far,though i have met many nice people here,but come on can't you make them a map where they can do this crap?and not where we have to try and do quest?i think BB's and how ever they summon these mvp's should be outlawed in quest locations,maps,dungeons and where ever else.
I think it would be a great thing to see happen.you walk in and there's not 2-3 groups of people and when you are working on the only character you have you have to go through this kind of issue.
I don't think it should be allowed in quest locations at all,in fact there should be a special room or map where only these BB's or where they summon them can take place!!Not in quest area's.
it's unfair to new players that are starting out with new quest and i think it should be dealt with.
Thank You.

Edited by SethDecimus, 19 April 2012 - 05:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users