#1 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

1. One of my character is in a party, which was created by someone else who was able to leave, but I can't seem to figure out how to get out of it. I keep trying to expel myself, or type stuff like 'partyleave' 'leaveparty' 'partydisband' etc, and nothing works. If this isn't a bug, there should at least be an easier way to explain how to leave a party.

2. Two of my characters are stuck. I log in for one second and I automatically disconnect every time.

3. The job change npc for becoming a mage seems to be missing in Geffen, unless it's been moved.

#2 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

1. /leave
2. What map were they on?
3. Don't know about that one!

#3 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

1. /leave
2. What map were they on?
3. Don't know about that one!

1. Thank ya!
2. One's in the woods southeast of Payon, and one's in Prontera.

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, is there still an npc for learning skills such as arrow crafting besides the actual quest givers?

Edited by SisterBelle, 14 September 2010 - 02:53 PM.

#4 Resplendent

Resplendent

Grand Nagus

• Members
  • 543 posts
  • LocationWashington State
  • Server:Sakray

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

2. They did just do a maintenance on Ygg so you should see if that's fixed now.

I don't think there's an auto-quest skill teacher NPC (bypassing the real quest)

#5 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:17 PM

2. They did just do a maintenance on Ygg so you should see if that's fixed now.

I don't think there's an auto-quest skill teacher NPC (bypassing the real quest)

Thanks, and I'd do the skill quest, but since this test will only be up for so long, I'll probably skip it until Renewal's officially released.

#6 Dray

Dray

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

There WAS but its been removed now, it should be back on Thurs like it is stated in the patcher

#7 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

Talk to Vicisssituda near Prontera fountain (valkyrie lady)

She can send you to the 3rd class changers, to any of the towns, and change your class to 1st class, 2nd class, or high 1st class (she can send you to the juno library where you talk to the book to get into Valhalla to trans).

There is also a vender that sells the 3rd class quest components (we may have missed a component.)

The 1st class mage gal, I don't know why she disappeared, we will have to check on that and fix it.

#8 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

Oh, here's some other stuff I noticed...

While I'm also new at sage stuff and don't even know where to find these in their normal spots, I notice that all the items needed for the sorcerer test are available in Prontera except the red bloods.
So, this is more of a general gameplay question in terms of me not knowing much about sage items, but I figure this is suppose to be in Prontera at least for the test.

AND in the training grounds...that picky quest from the swordsmen npc is really really hard, because very rarely does the type of picky needed actually spawn. (the one without a shell on it's head)

Anyways, I'll just make this my bug thread.
Thank you for reading!
So far, I think the best update for renewal is the training grounds, with the quests and job manuals.

#9 Genetic

Genetic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn a void.....

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:11 AM

On the party thing:

There is now a lock icon in the lower right coner of the party window that's set to "locked" by default. Click it to unlock it and you'll be able to right click your name in the party window to bring up the option to leave. You also have the option to transfer leadership of the party to someone else if you are the party leader.

Edited by Genetic, 15 September 2010 - 12:11 AM.

#10 SisterBelle

SisterBelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationArkansas, USA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:05 AM

Now, this one is probably an annoyance rather than a bug, however considering I like ninjas and gunslingers I find it rather unfair.
Extended classes cannot go beyond level 99.

#11 Shinobi

Shinobi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts
  • LocationSakray > Iris >Ymir
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

On the party thing:

There is now a lock icon in the lower right coner of the party window that's set to "locked" by default. Click it to unlock it and you'll be able to right click your name in the party window to bring up the option to leave. You also have the option to transfer leadership of the party to someone else if you are the party leader.

I propose the idea of letting extended classes pass lvl 99 and thus being in (Transcended class) Mode. So that they may wear trans equipment. That will at least hold them up until they get their third class. It will only be fair.

A lvl 150 extended w/ trans gear may hold up with new 3rd class characters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users