Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

Yes i know that it's not tradable BUT, you can gift it when it's still in the Milage or Item mall storage box. Gift it to me then ill pay you when i receive it. Im looking for the new astarot wings that has additional movespeed on it ESPECIALLY when it's +40 movespeed. Tell me your price

#2 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:00 PM

You won't be able to see the additional stats until you take them out of the storage and opens the box.

And btw, offering to pay someone after he/she gifted you something could be abused for scamming.

#3 Sandrock

Sandrock

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:55 AM

I'm not a scammer O_O i tried doing this a lot of time in buying IM points. I pay the selle honestly.

About the wings, awww, I can't see the substats? T_T

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

I'm not a scammer O_O i tried doing this a lot of time in buying IM points. I pay the selle honestly.

About the wings, awww, I can't see the substats? T_T

Nope, only once the box is opened, so you either have to buy a ton of boxes from someone and hope, buy them yourself and hope or give up.
Also, your word for not being a scammer is nice but it gives no guarantee, still your best shot at this is asking someone who trusts you or who you trust. Best deal would be to pay up first then let them gift it to you. This way when you would be scammed it would just be ingame zulie, instead of the other way around in which someone pays real money, gifts and gets ripped off. Good luck on getting that substat, those wings sure are juicy fast with 40 mspd added ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users