Just came back, A few questions about homu - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Just came back, A few questions about homu

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

So I just came back to hear something about homunculus being changed. After reading many posts and seeing screenshots Im still confused.

Question one: Are Homu created pre-renewal just all around bugged and will stay that way forever?

Question two: Even though the matk on my vani went down, according to calculators and others posts the stats are still the same as before. Is this true?

Question three: Other than Hp and Sp, is there any difference between a homu created in 2008 and one created today?

Question four: If I want to remake my homu can I still get the loyalty maxed for me, or would I have to spend the time bringing its loyalty all the way back up.

Question five: I read that all homus will have 150 in every stat at level 150 no matter pre/post renewal or species. Is this true?

I know some of the questions are repetitive, I just want to make sure I know whats going on before deleting/not deleting my homu.

#2 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

1. no
2. matk formula has changed... the damage is more or less the same as before
3. time of creation hasnt changed anything... in renewal formulas changes, so what you see in the stat window is just adjusted to the physics in the game now
4. you'd have to bring it up
5. Homunculus S <~ Read that, that'll catch you up to wats happened wit homons

Edited by Astraeos, 27 April 2012 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Ryzel

Ryzel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Loki

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

Thank you so much :)

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

So I just came back to hear something about homunculus being changed. After reading many posts and seeing screenshots Im still confused.

Question one: Are Homu created pre-renewal just all around bugged and will stay that way forever?
If they were evolved prior to renewal, their HP/SP is gimped, and you should remake

Question two: Even though the matk on my vani went down, according to calculators and others posts the stats are still the same as before. Is this true?
yes

Question three: Other than Hp and Sp, is there any difference between a homu created in 2008 and one created today?
Only HP/SP.

Question four: If I want to remake my homu can I still get the loyalty maxed for me, or would I have to spend the time bringing its loyalty all the way back up Don't know - you missed the event for easy loyaling/

Question five: I read that all homus will have 150 in every stat at level 150 no matter pre/post renewal or species. Is this true?
In most cases it is true, but not all. If the first homun was a vani, it is definitely true. For other homuns, if your homun S gets crappy growth in the same stat that your pre-renewal one did, it won't hit 150.

I know some of the questions are repetitive, I just want to make sure I know whats going on before deleting/not deleting my homu.

We also have a forum for homunculus discussion, http://forums.warppo...s-headquarters/

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 April 2012 - 07:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users