Where to test Homunculuses? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Where to test Homunculuses?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

So basically, I cannot make my mind on which Homunculus S to get; Dieter, Sera and Eira all seems like awesome choices, for different reasons.
Now, I'm not going to ask the obvious "which should I get between these?" but rather, I'd like to know if there is a test server that I can use to test them and pick my favorite one.

I'm having enough trouble as it is to get my few last Biochemist levels, I can't make three Homunculuses (thus having to start over every time I try a different one).
So the only option I see is getting on a private test server to get them instantly and just try them out.

The only test server I know doesn't have Homunculuses S (or so it would seem). This is why I need someone to point me one that does have them.
I know it's possible, as I've seen a video of someone making instant Homunculuses S on such a server, but I couldn't find the name anywhere in the video or comments.

Help on this would be greatly appreciated.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

There is no way to create homun S instantly on the iRO sakray test server, unfortunately. I don't think it's any different on the other official RO's either.

Discussion of illegal unofficial/private servers is prohibited on the forums per terms of service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users