Question on Damage Reduction - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question on Damage Reduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roman9891

roman9891

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

Do racial reduction cards or the more recently added property reduction cards reduce damage from spells as well as attacks or can only elemental resistance accomplish that? Also, is there any difference between wearing the elemental armors or carding your armor with an element? Elemental armors seem pricey while the elemental armor cards seem inexpensive and I don't see a difference. Thanks!

#2 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

racial reduces physical and magical eg warlock skills, no difference though using slotted elemental armors allow you to have unfrozen cards and such which is really useful.

#3 roman9891

roman9891

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Well that's great news. I've been playing iRO for years and I had always believed racial cards reduced everything but spells, but when I finally looked for evidence of this I couldn't find anything. I had been trying to figure out how I could survive mistresses jupitel thunder and I thought I would need to save up for typhoon armor but I should be able to pot through it with an insect shield and maybe dokebi armor :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users