#27 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

Happy Hours are meant to be an extra bonus for players than continually play the game, as of now, it's become the only time that players will log in and do quests/grind and their playing times are revolving around these HH times.

Happy Hours used to be on Random Days (that were only known to the FB users) and used to be at Random times, but we are giving you the dates and hours that these bonuses are happening giving all time zones a chance to participate in at least 1 of the HH.

The changes to the bonuses are a way to give players direction during the event times. (ex. Lant HH = Grind JS for more Lant, EXP HH = Turn in all the quests, Forge HH = Upgrade your items, etc.) We wanted to try to give bigger bonuses and this is the only way we can do it at this time.

#28 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

How about making it so people log on all the time instead of just during events and HH?

A dependency on events to be able to play isn't good at all for the health of a game.

#29 kenkayo

kenkayo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:34 PM

Happy Hours are meant to be an extra bonus for players than continually play the game, as of now, it's become the only time that players will log in and do quests/grind and their playing times are revolving around these HH times.

Happy Hours used to be on Random Days (that were only known to the FB users) and used to be at Random times, but we are giving you the dates and hours that these bonuses are happening giving all time zones a chance to participate in at least 1 of the HH.

The changes to the bonuses are a way to give players direction during the event times. (ex. Lant HH = Grind JS for more Lant, EXP HH = Turn in all the quests, Forge HH = Upgrade your items, etc.) We wanted to try to give bigger bonuses and this is the only way we can do it at this time.

WHY NOT TRY TO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS??? YOU JUST REPLY ON SOME TOPIC, BUT THERE ARE SO MANY IMPORTANT TOPICS THAT NEEDS YOUR RESPONSE BUT YOU ALL KEEP IGNORING!!!

#30 Lenkova

Lenkova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

How about making it so people log on all the time instead of just during events and HH?

A dependency on events to be able to play isn't good at all for the health of a game.

+1

This is true, but isnt our fault and isnt the HH either. You guys make ur product not fun to play then only for HH or some TB/Foc (not even SvS by far now).

Again, changing something it's not the issue not gona make it better, just make it worst.

#31 Torment

Torment

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

Main complain there was before about HHs was that first HH was usually forgotten to be turned on, if something as simple as that has failed many times before, how doing some randomized HHs will work better?

As someone previously said "Don't try to fix whats not broken". That is shooting to your own leg

#32 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

The main gripe about lant HH only is that JS mobs give huge drop/lant penalties because they are even more than 10 levels lower than cap level. Even TD mobs are 80+ but not 83 and capped toons get a 30% penalty off the bat.

You might wanna tweak mob levels too(just like what you did for PD) to lower JS and TD drop/lant penalties. Make mobs at least lvl 83 on these 2 instances.

Oh and Crescent... ;)

I still agree with different types of HH to maximize the bonuses though... it will definitely lower grind/farm time.

#33 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:48 PM

sakana wil u updated pls which hh is when ? would be better i think for all of us to know and to be prepared. thanks

#34 RoxCore

RoxCore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1016 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

sakana wil u updated pls which hh is when ? would be better i think for all of us to know and to be prepared. thanks

#35 otinane

otinane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1443 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

did a gm just say that game is crap and only worth playing if there is event or sth ?XD

#36 Temperion

Temperion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

Sakana which game you are going to play? Tera, GW2 or D3?))

#37 DEADCATZ

DEADCATZ

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMontreal
  • Server:Test Server

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:09 AM

O' look for the first day of HH Sakana brought you

Exp +30(+70% Total), Drops +100%, Lant +100%, Reinforce/Enchant +5%, Compound +10%, and a partridge in a pear tree.

You still got about an hour to pick out the right scrolls and shoes to wear.

But you forgot to leave cookies.. don't worry.. I'll jus sneak these in here..

Posted Image

#38 Durion

Durion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

Leave the HH alone.

#39 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

Giving 1 hour notice of what the hh is isnt very useful at all and isnt giving people the time they need to get say exp scroll/ lant scroll or w/e. The only way i see this being good is if you give notice of what the hh will be on each day so people might actually log on for it. If you cant give more notice i think hh is better like it was before.

Since the main problem was lant wouldnt it make more sense to increase lant dropped from mobs or at least give a lant event?

#40 primus

primus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:valdez

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:51 AM

there logic is trying to get you to log in , there actions make it you wanna log out ........

this brain trust working overtime and they wonder why there low population .

Edited by primus, 07 May 2012 - 03:51 AM.

#41 lenny322000

lenny322000

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Lame, just tell us what each HH is gonna be and when, there's no need to "Gravity" up the situation and make it retarded. Why can't you people ever do anything properly? And if they want more people to log in, try fixing the game so it actually works and people will WANT to play. You got about a week until Diablo 3's release date, so expect to lose a lot more people for a game that I guarantee will be much fun and will actually work.

Edited by lenny322000, 09 May 2012 - 09:46 AM.

#42 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

I just caught the end of HH and don't actually know how HH now works. The previous ones though they had extra exp the lant bonus was still applied. But now it 200% Drop rate just finished but the lant drop was normal and I think so was the exp but not 100% certain on that.

Most of people who have the feedback prefer the old HH. In the end HH is meant for the player base not to test out silly ideas. Bring back the old HH.

Make the damn game more fun and more populated. The current expenses of the game for players is not justified by the lack of community, lack of response to feedback and lack of new content.

Going against the grain of the community is not the way to go

#43 Kanayama

Kanayama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

Did you guys explained how this work to the application manager? I mean he really didnt get how the previous ones worked and messed up all the time the schedules :p_swt:

Note: I refer to this "application manager" as a person because otherwise I would have to state the obvious and say that you guys have such basic skills that you cant even configure (look Alteris I didnt use the word programming~) an application correctly.

#44 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

you cant even configure (look Alteris I didnt use the word programming~) an application correctly.

priceless

now on topic
this new HH system is simply horrible...go back to how it was...seriously...no one complained about having all bonuses at once...why would you change it...IT WASNT BROKEN!!!!!!! congrats...now im not even going to bother trying to log in during HH...

#45 Kernel32

Kernel32

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

Lol u are asking for bringing old ones. First of all they must make Happy Hours workable.

I was at PD when i saw %200 lant drop HH started notice. And lants never changed for next 3 hours.

I was farming at PD when i saw %200 drop rate hh started notice. and looted only 56 rare basic from a full run. Normally it was around 80 :D

Looks like Gravity acting like scammer like always. I recommend u Remove all Happy Hours or make them Workable. If you don't know how to do that go and ask somebody who knows.

#46 Memori

Memori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:24 AM

and as you can see or not who knows people liked the old HH. You guys do all this crap and then you get guys like red ranger who locks threads wondering why it was made in the first place. We as customers of your game have full rights to complain if something is going on in a game we play. Especially for the people who pay to play this game. People wonder why so many Requiem players either are just always being smart asses with CMs/GMs all the time or have long quit by now. Look in the forums every once in a while.

You guys change things that need no change at all and don't fix what we say is broken. Take the old Stretching Trees glitch as an example. You know the glitch that was just finally fixed a few months ago although it has been going on for years. Instead you give us nerfs noone asked for. Changes noone wanted and thread locks and wonder why people get pissed.

the changes that almost happened to 75 gear is another great example of this. noone asked for it and noone wanted it. yet somehow it came so close to happening people had to have a -_- fit on forums for a week before minds where changed.

I'm not trying to hate on you guys at all trust me. But you guys want players to stay and more players to play. You should try and actually listen to the people who play your game on a daily bases.

#47 DEADCATZ

DEADCATZ

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMontreal
  • Server:Test Server

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:14 AM

Take the old Stretching Trees glitch as an example. You know the glitch that was just finally fixed a few months ago although it has been going on for years.

Well in the true spirit of this thread, I liked the old trees better...

The new ones stick up through the bridge in dark forest and look like unimaginable tentacles of terror.

Lovecraft would be proud, but the Q is not impressed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 Brainded101

Brainded101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationWasteland of the World too much info already....
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 16 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

Personally i think HH is doin good you get the lant to prepare then the drops then the forge all for you equipment maybe the rates aren't the best but thats not the games problem they are nice to even have that. you complain cause things arent easy enough but nothing is easy whenever you get close to cap otherwise it becomes pointless. If you want more players to join make new things more options new areas monsters etc. If you want veteran players to keep playing make it so they have a reason, And not just to twink out their toons. Also the game could use a change in currency amounts i think cause lant goes fast and isnt easy to get back anymore :D just food for thought you know.

#49 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

maybe the rates aren't the best but thats not the games problem

uh yah it is...the drop settings are crap....as is lant drop...they can be EASILY fixed in game

they are nice to even have that.

its nice for them to have lant drop? and more items drop? what? should mobs drop nothing at all?

you complain cause things arent easy enough but nothing is easy whenever you get close to cap otherwise it becomes pointless.

no...we complain because the system was working perfectly fine before...there was no reason to change it to the new HH system...ever heard of the saying if its not broke dont fix it?

If you want more players to join make new things more options new areas monsters etc. If you want veteran players to keep playing make it so they have a reason

no...if you want new players to join you need to advertise the game...and fix all the bugs/lag/crashing....
the veterans on the other hand need ^ that AND new areas and mobs

Also the game could use a change in currency amounts i think cause lant goes fast and isnt easy to get back anymore :D just food for thought you know.

huh?

#50 Sasuke21

Sasuke21

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4248 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:AionEU/Nexus

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

im really curious what happy hour gonna be today since is last day of forge event , in weekend when we suposed to have 5% hh they gave us 200 % lant drop....was really nice ... ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users