So I caught a Loli Ruri... - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

So I caught a Loli Ruri...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:♥ Chaos ♥

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:14 AM

you guys all on ygg?

YEESSSS!!

#27 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

perhaps at 11:00 EST, 8:00 PST?

half hour from now

Edited by Ultimate, 05 May 2012 - 05:32 AM.

#28 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

Ok :)

#29 brothersfree

brothersfree

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 482 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

see u there!

#30 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

perhaps at 11:00 EST, 8:00 PST?

half hour from now

it's time :D

#31 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:18 AM

I hate the fact that you can only get these pets from the stupid in-game events. I'm not on about 90% of the time that they're going on, and the other 10% I'm not going to run around to different cities and end up in 5th place every time. (Not to mention that the distributor's guild is taming/selling all these rare pets.... hmm..) There needs to be another way to get them. This is for the Goblin Leader, Nightmare, Golem, and Loli Ruri.

edit: for example, right now I have to go out. lame.

Edited by Tigra, 05 May 2012 - 06:20 AM.

#32 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

Heh :) I knew that it'd be impossible to race against other players. My internet connection is hardly playable today. Well, maybe next time.

#33 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

I hate the fact that you can only get these pets from the stupid in-game events. I'm not on about 90% of the time that they're going on, and the other 10% I'm not going to run around to different cities and end up in 5th place every time. (Not to mention that the distributor's guild is taming/selling all these rare pets.... hmm..) There needs to be another way to get them. This is for the Goblin Leader, Nightmare, Golem, and Loli Ruri.

edit: for example, right now I have to go out. lame.

Gotta play to win. I hear pay to win way too much, so I'll not be putting any input into getting these through lucky boxes or Kafra Point taming boxes. Inubashiri&Oda do weekly events in the same time frame and mine are throughout the week at different times. Better this than not having them available at all?

As for the plug at "distributor's guild taming/selling," I'm pretty sure all the winners from all guilds are selling their pets due to the rarity/price. The more people play, the more win, the more pets are out there to bring down market prices. It's a great way for someone who is poor in the game to win a prize like this and turn it into zeny to fund their character, or to keep it while it's rare. I also give out plenty of 3rd and 4th place prizes :)

As always, feedback is important and I'll try to make the events more timed so people can plan for it. I just hate when something comes up (i.e. I have to go out 10 minutes before the event), then the criticism changes to be about missing events rather than having events that certain players can't attend. I'll work on it!

Edited by Ultimate, 05 May 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#34 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:32 AM

I guess it'd be interesting to add some events which don't rely completely on speed. "Guess the password" is one of good examples of such events.
Or, maybe, a field with...a poring. You collect people, give everyone a Unripe Apple and the first one who tames that poring is rewarded.

#35 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:51 AM

GRRRRRR... i failed to tame again!!! can i just pay someone to tame for me or maybe it's my luck to just buy an egg :/

8 tries failed at hp1 and one hp6 :(

btw, Ultimate, it's always good to make the tame rare!! at least there's still some rare pets in the game!! :p_hi:

#36 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:59 AM

It seems she doesn't like you :) She's a demon, you're an arch bishop, that's the reason. You should try to tame her playing other class.

#37 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Kalandros, did u tame it at hp1? :)

ahhh xD ops i asked the wrong person... silly me..
im waiting for ultimate's event too! :)

I have no idea how to reduce it to exactly 1 hp, so I RC'd a mob of lolis, one lived and that decided which one was to be mine. <3
About 1.3k hp it had left.

I simply rolled the right dice on that taming attempt - nothing more.

Edited by Kalandros, 05 May 2012 - 08:17 AM.

#38 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:29 AM

This just in:

Unknown Item bought, I promised TheZenyMan double pay if the item works - IT WORKS O: my Loli has its accessory equipped :D
Looks kinda wrong but I don't care~ My Loli will be even more unique if someone else gets one too~ !

Edited by Kalandros, 05 May 2012 - 08:40 AM.

#39 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:31 AM

Play to win would be putting the tames as a monster drop so people would actually hunt them. I don't really care about lucky boxes either. Having to do in-game events to get something is dumb imo.

And I've done Oda's event once... he didn't give out anything significant. I don't know if he gives out tames now. I did it and got 5 dragon breath c*cktails (seriously).

As for the plug at "distributor's guild taming/selling," I'm pretty sure all the winners from all guilds are selling their pets due to the rarity/price.

Majority of the people selling them are from your guild. Just saying that it's somewhat suspicious.

edit: really, c*cktails is censored?

Edited by Tigra, 05 May 2012 - 08:32 AM.

#40 Vehona

Vehona

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hm, I didn't expect that it would work. Could you post a screenshot of her with accessory?

#41 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hm, I didn't expect that it would work. Could you post a screenshot of her with accessory?

Posted Image

Looks really weird~ haha Better from the other angle~

#42 Dolliie

Dolliie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Location♥ Malaysia ♥

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

It seems she doesn't like you :) She's a demon, you're an arch bishop, that's the reason. You should try to tame her playing other class.

righttt! imma tame it with other classes when i get more tames.. :p_laugh:

I have no idea how to reduce it to exactly 1 hp, so I RC'd a mob of lolis, one lived and that decided which one was to be mine. <3
About 1.3k hp it had left.

I simply rolled the right dice on that taming attempt - nothing more.

i need ur luck!!!!!!!! :p_love:

yea i saw he got one for his loli ruri xD looks weird on the red-blue glasses! but unique is all he owned now!! :rice:

#43 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

edit: really, c*cktails is censored?

lol'd

I see what you're saying Tigra - honestly my guild is "Ymir Community Events" on Ymir and "iRO Community Events" on Ygg. Sometimes I temp during WOE because otherwise I would get no PVP (or knowledge) of the game, but I promise I give them absolutely no bonus lol, usually I just die in silly ways and embarass myself :P

As for prizes, they're always fair <3

#44 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:04 AM

I personally dont see a problem with it being available only from Event Reward - most will sell them, which I bought and won with. x: Didnt need to participate in any of the events.

Edited by Kalandros, 05 May 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#45 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

Gotta play to win. I hear pay to win way too much, so I'll not be putting any input into getting these through lucky boxes or Kafra Point taming boxes. Inubashiri&Oda do weekly events in the same time frame and mine are throughout the week at different times. Better this than not having them available at all?

As for the plug at "distributor's guild taming/selling," I'm pretty sure all the winners from all guilds are selling their pets due to the rarity/price. The more people play, the more win, the more pets are out there to bring down market prices. It's a great way for someone who is poor in the game to win a prize like this and turn it into zeny to fund their character, or to keep it while it's rare. I also give out plenty of 3rd and 4th place prizes :)

As always, feedback is important and I'll try to make the events more timed so people can plan for it. I just hate when something comes up (i.e. I have to go out 10 minutes before the event), then the criticism changes to be about missing events rather than having events that certain players can't attend. I'll work on it!

Play to win =/= trying to get into a specific time-constricted event to get these tames....

If the events are being held on an hourly basis though, that's a completely different story. Putting these tames as monster drops would be a better choice however.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 05 May 2012 - 10:26 AM.

#46 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

(psst dont worry, eventually everything gets put in. this is just for the meantime don't worry, play the events for a chance to look a little l337er for a little while)

Edited by Ultimate, 05 May 2012 - 11:53 AM.

#47 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

Yeah, as badly as I want a Loli Ruri pet, I'm probably just going to have to wait for the tames to be put in game. I usually am not around for any of the in game events, and I'm pretty frickin poor, so I can't afford to buy the tames off of anyone.

On another topic, I'd like to see something done with the Kafra Special Points that you get in game. Years ago they did the Spare Card thing with it, but ever since there hasn't been a reason to use them. It's be great to have some updated prizes to that the points would actually be worth using.

#48 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

I made millions thanks to the Prize Medals (1000 = 1 elemental armor [1] of your choice, easy ~15m, 1500 = 1 lv 4 weapon of your choice in a limited list, excalibur/brocc/ice pick etc 15~25m)
:3

Though right now Ice Pick[1] are j ust not selling ]: oh well

I'm enjoying my Loli Ruri though :D its awesome having the first one~

#49 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Lol, saw this thread and went yay, I can sell the random one I have... and then looked at it closer... oh you guys are on Ygg... and I'm on valk... so much for that. Have it up to vend anyways just incase heh. But yeah loos like an apple with unknown item, but rag shows glasses :).

#50 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:33 PM

Careful there are more than one Unknown Item o;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users