Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:bot infested

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:34 AM

http://irowiki.org/~...qsqsjNrFqnaeIn1

is this correct?? what needs changes??

purpose: CC lvling, MVP(ultimate goal),PvP (to troll) and hopefully woe(time issues)......

access to equips: RWH, naght swords,variants, orleans/phen, fire armor, immune nid, robo eyes and WCP,kvm mace......can buy other equips too
dont have access to rudolph hat

usable's i have acid bombs, ranked slims, blue pots......

build opted with bonus:
110 int
100 dex
100 vit
100 str
rest in luk

please i dont wanna reset so correct me where im wrong
(free reset saved for 150/50 strictly if needed)

please dont move this topic as it will die and i need serious help here.......

#2 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:44 AM

Seriously looks spot on skill wise. If your going for a mixed build then I would call it beautiful. I personally am going 110 int 120 str for mvping, which is why I made my gen. Your build should work perfect for what you want it for!

#3 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

Seriously looks spot on skill wise. If your going for a mixed build then I would call it beautiful. I personally am going 110 int 120 str for mvping, which is why I made my gen. Your build should work perfect for what you want it for!

120 str doesnt add more atk compared to remaining in luk i think....friend told me that...plus luk helps against some status.....check it maybe im wrong....

#4 Knightlazarus

Knightlazarus

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 144 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

120 str doesnt add more atk compared to remaining in luk i think....friend told me that...plus luk helps against some status.....check it maybe im wrong....

Your friend is dead wrong STR is way better than luck.

#5 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

Your friend is dead wrong STR is way better than luck.

hmm what he said was to get 100-120 str lot of stat points are wasted.....
same effect can be attained with luk.......
3luk = 1atk n would require less stat points cos it will be initially 1(+ bonus)...........

#6 Fluffylovr

Fluffylovr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationHawaii~
  • Server:Valk

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:02 PM

The problem is, STR figures directly into the formula for acid bomb where as luk doesnt and atk does signifigantly less in the formula then strength does. :)

#7 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:11 PM

This is my balance all-purpose Gene build: (Semi-insta cast & decent Acid Bomb-ing dmg)
http://irowiki.org/~...qsrdbxafqnadIn1

*Crazy Vines/Howl/Thorn Wall/Hell Plant spam = most skills use in WOE/PVP.

Posted Image
*Heroic Back Pack bonuses-based and yea probably all these I posted are self-explainable. :gawi:

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 13 May 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#8 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

Personally I would take hell plant down to 3 ( pre-req ) and blood sucker to 3 ( pre-req ) and DF down to 3 ( pre-req ) and get thorn trap 3 ( pre-req ) thornwall 5 ( good offensive skill ) and crazy weeds 1 ( eats ME / pnuema / SW ETC ). You will be good all around and specialized in a few areas with that build.

Unless you have tons of foods and DEX gears OR hammer and slieps HP 5 takes too long to cast reliably on someone anyways. and the few extra seconds of sucker don't really matter ( damage is pretty much the same all levels and you don't get squat back from the leech effect ). As for the DF, because of cast times AND RE-USE DELAYS you will want to use level _1_ no matter what - it doesn't affect the effects of Fire Expansion.... has the shortest cast time and a one second re-use delay ( it's 1 second / skill level cast timed AFTER the DF is canceled E.G. when FE 5 is cast - you don't need the paltry extra 20 damage from demonic fire when you insta turn it into 150K+ acid bomb on high VIT stuff )

#9 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

thx guys...last question: get luk or str? priority mvp > pvp > woe

#10 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

thx guys...last question: get luk or str? priority mvp > pvp > woe

Your original stats are just about even with what I ended up with @150/50 on my MVPer and I've never had a problem MVPing ( solo and in groups ) or going for a little WoE run and having fun killing people.

I feel sorry for the poor people last time I went on a short solo castle break.... A guild of only trans - no 3rd classes - recalled into the emp room and all like 9+ of them died to one CC :p_swt:

#11 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:57 PM

Your original stats are just about even with what I ended up with @150/50 on my MVPer and I've never had a problem MVPing ( solo and in groups ) or going for a little WoE run and having fun killing people.

I feel sorry for the poor people last time I went on a short solo castle break.... A guild of only trans - no 3rd classes - recalled into the emp room and all like 9+ of them died to one CC :p_swt:

thx again....
lol your badass......next time ask them to stand in formation of 4-3-2-1 like bowling and then CC.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users