Questions for an Arrow Storm / Auto Warg Build - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions for an Arrow Storm / Auto Warg Build

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:08 AM

Lately, I've been looking at many different Ranger builds...

I can't decide between the Arrow Storm build and Auto Warg build (with 193 for hit-locking MvPs), as they seem equally attractive to me.
So what I'd like to know is this: can these two builds be made into one, while remaining effective?

Beating MvPs (with a party and solo) is probably the most important thing to me. I'd just like the character to be decent at WoE too.
Also, I'm pretty sure I want to use the White Wing Set, as it's cheap and I don't have hundreds of millions...
So considering that, I need to make sure the build will work with these requirements (MvP, WoE, WW Set).

One more thing I'd like to know is, when hit-locking, how much Luk is needed?
I'm assuming the Warg is a huge help for hit-locking, I'd just like to know if he's necessary (and if so, how much Luk should one get).

Thank you all for your help.

Edited by Alphacme, 14 May 2012 - 09:21 AM.

#2 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:38 AM

Nothing?

#3 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

I don't have a ranger, but from what I know, it's entirely possible to have both "builds". You can have good arrow storm damage even with auto warg; it's just a skill. Pure arrow storm "build" is more of how you do your stats when leveling up / PVM, but you can really just reset this at 150 for an endgame MVP / WoE build. White Wing set is a MUST for PVM for the 50% more arrow storm damage. I'll let other people reply for your more specific questions.

#4 twotails

twotails

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:ygg

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

hi i have a ranger and yes you can have both but u have to give up on some vet and int which is no to big a deal if you plan to party mostly but u can still solo u just have to remaber if u get hit in camo soloing u might as well get ready to see your save point as far as state goes for this build think hunter power house build but add some luck,int, and vet and thats it

#5 jcrocs

jcrocs

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:54 AM

As far as WoE builds go, i can't help you that much lol, but i can help you a little bit with the MvP build. You'll want to have about 120 agi, 100 dex, 40 or so vit, 40 int, and 90 luk (get an ancient mimic card for the WW suit to get you a little closer to 193 aspd.) My 122 ranger is built for MvPing and can still deal a fairly high amount of damage with AS in PvM, around 60k with camo, improve conentration, and falcon eyes.

#6 JChino

JChino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

A woe build is pretty much up to you and almost all work as long as you use white wing set. my ranger uses the mvp build to WoE and do PvM/ET, which is aspd/autowarg build. but instead of ancient mimic which i used to use, you should use marc card for WoE. there are other builds for WoE like balancing your stats for more survival or going for AS/Trapper for supporting burst damage but i prefer a hitlock/autowarg build to kill people or stop recallers. if you have any ranger related questions u can pm me in game ill be happy to help xD
Pm Chino`

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users