#1 SethEclipse

SethEclipse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern, lvl 1~ 40

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:03 AM

I made this build to sell potions and everything that comes with a brewer, but can't say if it's good enough because I haven't found an updated brewing calculator:

http://calc.irowiki....fqaaaaaaaeaaaaa

I have just started the Merchant so, if you think it's not very useful to make a brewer, please state your opinion well-explained. Thanks.

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

Nothing wrong with a pure brewer Genetic. If you don't plan to rank, then most of your income will come from +20 food vending. But if you do plan to rank, you can make a killing on selling your white pots as well as condensed, just know it takes money to make money and you will be competing with the other rankers.

As for the stats, I'm of the opinion you can skimp on Dex and get 120 INT and 120 luck and even if your under 99 dex, you can have a Gypsy/Wanderer/Minstrel/Maestro Marionette Control you to get 99 dex. After that, you add on Priest buffs and more dex equipment, then you can begin potting/cooking.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 14 May 2012 - 10:46 PM.

#3 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

I'm interested in brewing +20 foods, but my genetic is a PVM build right now and only job level 39 with no luk. My brewing rate for food would be pretty low right now wouldn't it? At what level should you be able to get a 'decent' sucess rate?

#4 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

Pretty much as soon as you job 50, but if your genetic isn't your main and you actually don't plan on playing your Gen full time, you can always use your 1 free stat/skill reset at the Hypnotist in Eden if you want to.

If you have room on a slave account, you can increase your success rates even with a PvM Genetic by making a Minstrel/Gypsy slave with 99 dex and 99 luck.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 15 May 2012 - 02:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users