#1 fackingcrew

fackingcrew

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

:sob: id:aldobolay23

I forgot the id / pw me, this is my friends account he ga ve to my place again, CM sir I am asking for help to restore my char and I also never do the mistake, what if I made a mistake that was not all my fault , and I char I've played my uncle who play it, so please please I'll promise not to make the mistake again and that did not do anything prohibited by ROSE ONLINE please return me no other than that char please is me. ....???????

Edited by fackingcrew, 04 December 2012 - 11:38 PM.

#2 EquiNoz

EquiNoz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationJunon Near the Bridge
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

Greetings Crew,

For this problem make a ticket in the Support section and not in de International section by going to https://support.warp...in/Default.aspx
And log in with your username and password.

(and one more thing send a message in English please :) so that the support workers can help you.)

Kind regards,

EquiN0z

#3 fackingcrew

fackingcrew

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

:sob: id:aldobolay23

I forgot the id / pw me, this is my friends account he ga ve to my place again, CM sir I am asking for help to restore my char and I also never do the mistake, what if I made a mistake that was not all my fault , and I char I've played my uncle who play it, so please please I'll promise not to make the mistake again and that did not do anything prohibited by ROSE ONLINE please return me no other than that char please is me. ....???????

id aldobolay23

#4 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:58 AM

id aldobolay23

Not sure why you are quoting yourself.
Equinoz has already explained to you, what you need to do.
The Customer Support Team dont deal with Account enquiry/problems via Forums
Submit a ticket https://support.warp...26-c84f4e56f637

http://forums.warppo...it-a-ticket-v2/

Edited by Naughty, 06 December 2012 - 05:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users