Question about transferring characters. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about transferring characters.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:26 AM

Can I transfer a character with headgears like black devils mask, robo eyes or armors like valk armor that I'm wearing or in my inventory? Im afraid my items will disappear if i transfer. I know that cards and etc cannot be transferred. Also if I transfer a +9 Cat ear beret, will it become +0 upon reaching the new server?

#2 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:24 AM

Can I transfer a character with headgears like black devils mask, robo eyes or armors like valk armor that I'm wearing or in my inventory? Im afraid my items will disappear if i transfer. I know that cards and etc cannot be transferred. Also if I transfer a +9 Cat ear beret, will it become +0 upon reaching the new server?

I believe you can transfer any equipped items EXCEPT MVP Cards/Deviling and God Items? Also they don't touch your refine rate on your stuff, that's a big no no <_<

If you're married, make sure you divorced and cancelled the adoption with your child and leave/disband any guilds/parties you're in.

Edited by Senkasa, 15 May 2012 - 08:25 AM.

#3 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

Anyone know if items like Reset Stones or Safe to certs can be transferred? They are in the ETC tab but come from a kafra source.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users