#26 BitCloud

BitCloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:48 PM

v.0.2.11

Events -

• F6 & F7 Bonus Week (Completed)- Complete F6 or F7 maps during the event period and receive a free gift during the following week's maintenance. No limit, you must complete all levels to qualify.

Ummm, so following week's maintenance means we get rewards now or do we wait another week? for that maintenance for prizes?
If its this week's(the 15th), I've received nothing and I know quite a few other people are curious too.
Does not receiving anything mean the note was referring to (may 22nd) or are a lot of us just not getting anything despite doing f6's and f7's for the event?

#27 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:25 AM

You get the buff but it won't show which one( I used the character card stat guide)to figure out the combinations for them. Once you change cards you have to relog for it to take effect.

#28 BitCloud

BitCloud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:04 AM

huh buff? i just wanna know about runestones/gashaboxes

#29 Fruiton

Fruiton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Dragon Fruit

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

I believe he was talking about character cards :chomok04:

#30 Iiris

Iiris

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:19 AM

Yes please let us know when can we claim our F6/F7 event boxes/stuffs. Thank you in advances.

#31 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

You get the buff but it won't show which one( I used the character card stat guide)to figure out the combinations for them. Once you change cards you have to relog for it to take effect.

Thank you!

#32 Cieyu

Cieyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

I think the drop rates of the coins have to be changed. I'm getting Posted Image per map in Verglas Ridge

Edited by Cieyu, 18 May 2012 - 06:27 AM.

#33 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

I think the drop rates of the coins have to be changed. I'm getting 13-16 coins per map in Verglas Ridge

Wow, shut up.

#34 Cieyu

Cieyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

the drop rate's forcing me to work :Emo_14:

#35 ChaosIntel

ChaosIntel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationMaronu's Castle
  • Server:RageSaga

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

I think the drop rates of the coins have to be changed. I'm getting 13-16 coins per map in Verglas Ridge

There are times when a person needs to shut their mouths instead of rampantly blurting out blunt accusations which can turn out to be false. In a matter of speaking not in a hostile manner, but a voice that is friendly and is wanting to guard your reputation from people who will say "shut up" to the post in accumulation.
Just saying, drop rates could be high, but we don't know, and now the GMs might as well "fix" or "break" it in which in the psychological aspect of their side, they would tend to make the drop rates much lower now, even if the drop rates did happen to be normal.
All this just because of "one post." Also, please ignore me guys after reading this.

Edited by ChaosIntel, 17 May 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#36 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:41 PM

the drop rate's forcing me to work :Emo_14:

God forbid, something that gives me an incentive to do something besides stand in PoW.
-_- you free cupcakes for being free and delicious and making me exert the effort to walk over and eat you!

#37 Awpsoleet

Awpsoleet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSleeping in your bed.
  • Server:That one.

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

I do wonder.. How much will these events fawk up the soul business up the butt? I mean, we had the W-Coin/Soul event and now an easily farmable event for even more souls.
I end up giving away free souls to my guildies since I have absolutly no use for them and selling them is a no-no; I'm not in any way selling a stack for less than 100g.

#38 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Free soul events are one of the best events honestly.

#39 Awpsoleet

Awpsoleet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

For endgame people that want every last piece of their equips Legendary, sure, but at lower levels souls are mostly used to Advance the random equip you get during a MM or to trade for unseal scrolls.

#40 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

I do wonder.. How much will these events fawk up the soul business up the butt? I mean, we had the W-Coin/Soul event and now an easily farmable event for even more souls.
I end up giving away free souls to my guildies since I have absolutly no use for them and selling them is a no-no; I'm not in any way selling a stack for less than 100g.

If your entire gold income comes from selling souls, you're doing something wrong. Who even cares about the soul prices right now, dragon saga's economy is retarded. The price will probably be exactly the same as it was before in a month. If not, tough. You don't even need very much gold at "lower levels".

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, how silly.

Edited by zabmaru, 17 May 2012 - 02:02 PM.

#41 Awpsoleet

Awpsoleet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

If your entire gold income comes from selling souls, you're doing something wrong. Who even cares about the soul prices right now, dragon saga's economy is retarded. The price will probably be exactly the same as it was before in a month. If not, tough. You don't even need very much gold at "lower levels".

I never said that my whole gold income came from selling souls, god no; but I'm not really sure if other lower levels who sell souls to have a uhm quick source of gold (yeah, you have to farm souls/coins now) would like the soul market crashing due to events.
But you're probably right, the price will most likely be back to normal after the event. Most likely.

#42 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:30 PM

Soul farming died with the removal of chaos maps, the event which marked the transition of Dragoon Saga into a fully pay to play game.

#43 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

I never said that my whole gold income came from selling souls, god no; but I'm not really sure if other lower levels who sell souls to have a uhm quick source of gold (yeah, you have to farm souls/coins now) would like the soul market crashing due to events.
But you're probably right, the price will most likely be back to normal after the event. Most likely.

Compare selling every crud equipment to npc and the more rare stuff to other players to turning every equipment you don't need into souls and then selling them all. Heck 10 runs at Dragon Velly F1 spamming if your lucky with getting weapons is way more then turning all of it into souls. Even if the weapons there give upto 30+ Souls each. Since it takes at least 25+ pieces of equipment to make a soul stack and the most you can sell an equip to an npc is 3-22g each.

Soul selling is decent at lower levels since their npc selling values aren't alot at that point. But if your at the Kryos/Velly grinding level then it's not a good idea.

Edited by Coolsam, 17 May 2012 - 02:36 PM.

#44 DoomXiao

DoomXiao

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • LocationNo where but everywhere
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

I think free rune gasha stone are the best even is not happen yet except f6 and f7 event

#45 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

I think free rune gasha stone are the best even is not happen yet except f6 and f7 event

The enchant ones aren't so great but with medal and patch it makes a difference but the SC one's are good to get special/artifacts quick when you have other stuff like rose/medal with it.

#46 Execrate

Execrate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

Soul farming died with the removal of chaos maps, the event which marked the transition of Dragoon Saga into a fully pay to play game.

Sorry your silly level 45 priest with a +20 staff is useless now. With 2* castle you can farm souls surprisingly fast, even if you only soul the armor equips from f1 spamming.

Edited by Execrate, 17 May 2012 - 07:13 PM.

#47 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

Sorry your silly level 45 priest with a +20 staff is useless now. With 2* castle you can farm souls surprisingly fast, even if you only soul the armor equips from f1 spamming.

That's not my account, and it has never had a +20. I believe you're mixing up my friend's character with Bigpig, or Dennis' old farming priests.
I have never farmed souls in my life. The 500 stacks I received from compensation was more than plenty.

Edited by Miname, 17 May 2012 - 07:20 PM.

#48 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:22 AM

That's not my account, and it has never had a +20. I believe you're mixing up my friend's character with Bigpig, or Dennis' old farming priests.
I have never farmed souls in my life. The 500 stacks I received from compensation was more than plenty.

Pig's was a perm 60-65 at the time. I believe it hasnt leveled.

Also isnt you priest an almost capped pve set up?

EDIT: auto-correct wants a backhand today I swear.

Edited by Coolsam, 18 May 2012 - 03:25 AM.

#49 demonkid97

demonkid97

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

hi i am newbie i have some question about this game is this game auto patch or manual patch or it just use auto patch :questionmark:

#50 demonkid97

demonkid97

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

anyone can give me the answer pls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users