• This topic is locked This topic is locked
386 replies to this topic

#251 slaveslinker

slaveslinker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

yea we got our guy with maya p... thats why they cant even hit emp manhole and safety walls before they get near.. so really impossible what is this pinochio guy talkin about lol.. they just did is running inside emp room and quit after few minutes..

#252 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:53 PM

That's what I'm saying though. If zero heroes couldn't hit your Emp, then how the heck did you let them break it?

#253 slaveslinker

slaveslinker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:53 PM

was fun fighting nwo/infinity lets not get tired doing it again...

honestly we ddnt gave orders to our members to go at infinity castle! we dont have a clue why some of em are at your castle last minutes

#254 slaveslinker

slaveslinker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:55 PM

read my post again, explainin how heroes broke it -.-"

#255 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:55 PM

A ninja attack is a strategy, u guys got broke and still brag about it? :wub: Denying the fact that u got broke and recover a little while after? Epic fail.

#256 slaveslinker

slaveslinker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

lol it was suppose to be rambo who broke it coz theyre the one who wiped us out, heroes only got lucky by the last hit... freakin pinochio w/e do you even know what are you sayin... they cant break us GvG alone and that is the fact... use your commonsense omg!

Edited by slaveslinker, 27 March 2011 - 12:13 AM.

#257 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:04 AM

Well, i did said overreacted things just to piss you off. But the thing about X-Zero killing an entire Union Hispana recall is stupid really. I'm in Union Hispana and never saw that happening (Unless i was logged out or d/c'd).

Video or it didn't happened. :wub:

#258 slaveslinker

slaveslinker

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

ok then ill ask him for video! but stop being a kiddo... such a disgrace to UH... tell your guildies it was fun facin you all again! specially gina shes good =)

#259 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:21 AM

ok then ill ask him for video! but stop being a kiddo... such a disgrace to UH... tell your guildies it was fun facin you all again! specially gina shes good =)

That would be nice and your woe videos are somewhat but surprisingly interesting. I would like to see your last few videos after some kanon people joined u guys. I could learn more on how to kill you guys. :wub:

#260 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:33 AM

Where is Emotional Quotient sold??
These guys need some.
also get a pinch of humility and un--_-iness powder!

#261 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:25 AM

Im actually lagging during woe yesterday coz of freaking frap program (the filming program).. Sad part about it, the saved video file was broken.
So no video..

#262 eerie

eerie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
  • Server:RIP: Valkyrie

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:42 AM

was fun fighting nwo/infinity lets not get tired doing it again...

Yea, I was enjoying it too. Didn't want to give it up either. But people were getting bored.. /swt

:wub: Damn Pencil Case following me around, made me want to kick some teeth in though.

#263 Dioznitsio

Dioznitsio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationVeracruz, Mexico
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

dunno how they did but the zero heroes guild actually broke UH too (i am Dio from UH) they have a good strategy a move quite a lot so its hard to MH them also whenever they saw a sorcerer it was an instant Gfist to kill it.

if they make a break on Unbound i dont think they are "just lucky", BTW they also wiped out 8 members from valk 150 when they where raiding our castle

#264 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 27 March 2011 - 07:37 AM

lol then if UH got pawned by zero heroes GvG alone then its really badluck onyour side, or your members got prob lol... when we gone back to our castle lately and got it back from them GvG alone... and they still did tried to comeback and they cant even touch emp after that they quit and gone... so clearly they just got lucky on last hit on emp..

if youre saying UH got broke by heroes GvG alone then you UH are poor...

read more of the last post so youll know why they did broke us lately... im tired of tellin it again and again

Pencil case is one of our precious =)

#265 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:01 AM

That would be nice and your woe videos are somewhat but surprisingly interesting. I would like to see your last few videos after some kanon people joined u guys. I could learn more on how to kill you guys. :wub:

lol at u loling on how to kill unbound..by you, you mean UH + Infinity + Odyysey + NWO against Unbound? :wub:

So u guys want unbound to fight an alliance w/o help from it's allies? Is that what you want? lol

Edited by Diarka, 27 March 2011 - 08:31 AM.

#266 eerie

eerie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:29 AM

Our alliance is close or equal to Unbound's average guild size now? So what's the problem Diarka?

Pencil case is one of our precious =)

Posted Image

=)

#267 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:05 AM

Alliance against 1 guild.
Alliance= be able to recall separately

1 guild= only once

Also why are you targeting guild size? I'm pretty sure Unbound don't have full attendance all the time.

and lol at the pic XD

#268 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:09 PM

We got the number i will not deny it.. But we only like 41 last woe.. Im proud of Unbound members tho.. Coz they -_-ing love the guild.. Mmebers are actually donating stuff to the guild and other members who needs help.. STRONG BOND!!

We got the teamwork.. Which going pretty well..

It was a lucky break for zero guild.. Coz i saw like 5 guilds on our emp breaking it.. PERMA ALEs on flash (sura)he killed me 10x in a row. so OP class.. LOLed

#269 eerie

eerie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

It's sure enough to make people think twice.

#270 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:55 AM

R> GENETICS

#271 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

God I hate flash. He's a beast. @_@ Then again, Dini and his Sleip is fast as -_- too. What do you expect though? illegit's simply showing off the skills and resources they've always had. I miss those epic fights between Valk and illegit. Disso was a joke compared to those guys.

#272 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:40 PM

Disso can hold a castle against Valk and its alliance. I was on Disso for one 2.0 WoE. (Prerenewal).

Illegit and Disso. Im kinda scared seeing those sensei coming back.. Skillful players indeed...

#273 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

Disso can hold a castle against Valk and its alliance. I was on Disso for one 2.0 WoE. (Prerenewal).

Illegit and Disso. Im kinda scared seeing those sensei coming back.. Skillful players indeed...

There were days when both alliances were inefficient on attendance. So you never know. At least illegit had style. Disso had far too many players who thought they were all-that when so many of them had no skill at all and were simply there in that guild just to gain a name for themselves simply for being in it. It was mostly power in numbers. Actually, their main strength was always their stringed Acid Bombers, Champs, and an uber quick reflex Stalker recaller. I admit Disso had good players, but the bad part was how they recruited too openly compared to illegit.

You didn't see illegit talking big like Disso did. And Disso was very inefficient in holding off Valk all the time. illegit was different on the other hand. They really were rivals with Valk. None of this "Haha! I beat you once or twice on your own fort! We win and now we're #1!"
illegit basically made Valk have a ton of fun in those fights back then. And I'm sure you weren't here when they were in their prime.

Edited by GuardianTK, 28 March 2011 - 02:06 PM.

#274 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:13 PM

I see.. Right.. Im a novice during those time.. Actually SD Studio (i believe the guild of ilegit too) was on their last WoE when i turned to thief.. LOL

#275 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

Just go on youtube or something and look up vids of illegit vs Valk.

Eh...I was kinda lazy, but I found this one video from a year back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users