Hugel - Kafra Employee - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hugel - Kafra Employee

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

I don't know if we've been through this before or not but I can't seem to find a Kafra Employee to transport out of Hugel.

There is an Eden Transport Employee & a Cool Even Staff but he only allows storage for some reason.

I think we should have two different pinned topics. One for missing Kafra Employees & the other for missing Eden ones. That way the GM team will know & be able to fix it eventually when they are able to fit it into their busy schedule ;)

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:11 PM

Go to Eden, use the warper in the top left corner to warp to Prontera, go where you need to go. :D

#3 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

Wow Ralis that was fast.

I'm such a noob. I never knew there was a warp to Prontera from Eden :thx:

This new map is great though I was just checking it & I saw there were no warps to or fro Hugel.

#4 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:23 PM

I don't remember Apeture being able to warp to all those places. Last I read her dialog she was training still I thought...haha

Maybe I didn't read it all :hmm:

Edited by Razzez, 19 May 2012 - 10:24 PM.

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

Actually, it's explained in story that "Teleportation" is illegal in the Republic. You are ment to use the airships to travel between Republic cities. Thats why Cool corp doesn't offer teleportation. It has nothing to do with the Kafra girls being able to teleport and Cool corp can't. Cool Corp can teleport too, as shown with the Cool Corp employee in Rachel.

So in a nut shell, the Hugel Cool corp won't teleport you because it's againsts the Republic Law. If you check Lighthalzen and Einbroch, you can't teleport there either. So it's not just Hugel. It's all the Republic cities.

Ofcourse, now we have Eden Warper to get us to where we need to.

Just remember that the Eden Warp NPC will only warp you to Prontera if you're not VIP.

I suppose thanks to Eden, no one uses the Airships anymore other than when a quest makes them go on there.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 19 May 2012 - 11:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users