EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

How can we find out what our Homunc loyalty is at?

I have had the same Filir since my Character was a Alchemist and he is at level 89 but his Loyalty for some reason is still "Shy". Now a level 77/25 Biochem.

I have never starved him or overfed him past 74 hunger so I just can't see why he is still so low.

I have vended with him out to feed him to raise loyalty more as well, always making sure never to be afk for more than 30min.

I just want to make sure nothing is wrong with him as I would really like to evolve him and get a Homunc S eventually.

*If it matters at all I reached 99/50 Alchemist back in September 11, 2011. I just never got around to rebirthing him till the last 2 months.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 24 May 2012 - 02:07 AM.

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:12 AM

It takes 911 intamacy points to get to loyal.

IF WE ASSUME you only fed your homunculus between the 11-24 range, that is 911 feedings. If you fed at 25 and up, you actually get less than 1 intamacy point per feed.

That means for 1 hour of feeding if you feed at the optimal hunger range only, you will get 6 intamacy points per hour.

An entire day of feeding at optimal hunger is 144 points of intamacy.
That means at the MINIMUM time needed to get a Homunculus to loyal, it will take 6.3 days of feeding. Ofcourse thats assuming you're on 24/7.

And considering AFKing is involved, most people feed their homunculus enough to go AFK for at least an hour. That means you are actually getting less than 6 intamacy points per hour of feeding.

Also someone move this thread to the Homunculus Section.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 24 May 2012 - 02:16 AM.

#3 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:15 AM

It takes 911 intamacy points to get to loyal.

IF WE ASSUME you only fed your homunculus between the 11-24 range, that is 911 feedings. If you fed at 25 and up, you actually get less than 1 intamacy point per feed.

Also someone move this thread to the Homunculus Section.

Actually I tend to let it get down to around 14 then feed it right up till it hits 84, last feeding at 74 so it still gets loyalty from that one. That way I can afk safely for at least 30min without worry.

I cannot say how many Garlets have gone down it's throat unfortunately.

#4 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:17 AM

edited my post with more information.

Yes, homuculus intamacy is long.

In pre-renewal Ragnarok, the reason for that is because you were supposed to get a Loyal homunculus in the time it takes an average player to hit level 99.

The intamacy has not been changed to reflect how fast people level in Renewal.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 24 May 2012 - 02:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users