Training 7v7 RWC - Team Breath of Fury - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Training 7v7 RWC - Team Breath of Fury

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BreathofFury

BreathofFury

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Training 7v7 RWC

Hey, ragnarok players
We are a 7v7 RWC international team and we are training to win the national championship ragnarok, then join the RWC

To make it possible, we need to have scrims with the best teams in the world

We are inviting 7v7 RWC complete teams with experience in 7v7 for a friendly competition, competitive, so that both could get in shape for the tournaments and more importantly, have fun. The training would be with the mechanical pre-renewal.

Our team is a serious team with great experience in 7v7, training together for one year with teams from different countries. We are prepared for any challenge.

I'm sure we will offer a great workout for any teams as national champion TurBaconEpic (USA), Destraction (Thailand), Phenomena (Thailand), Rock 'n Roll (Germany), Break Team (Brazil), Naked Nanaman (Philippines), Mobster (Philippines), among others.

We are hopefully waiting for response teams so we could start as soon as possible.
If interested, teams can send me message through the Forum or facebook : http://www.facebook.com/breathoffury

Thanks, Team Breath of Fury.

Edited by BreathofFury, 27 May 2012 - 04:42 AM.

#2 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:14 PM

Training 7v7 RWC

Hey, ragnarok players
We are a 7v7 RWC international team and we are training to win the national championship ragnarok, then join the RWC

To make it possible, we need to have scrims with the best teams in the world

We are inviting 7v7 RWC team for a friendly competition, competitive, so that both could get in shape for the tournaments and more importantly, have fun.

We are hopefully waiting for response teams so we could start as soon as possible.
If interested, teams can send me message through the Forum or facebook : http://www.facebook.com/breathoffury

Thanks, Team Breath of Fury.

if its pre-RE i ll love to participate as a sinx

#3 BreathofFury

BreathofFury

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

Edit: We are inviting 7v7 RWC complete teams with experience in 7v7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users