Which one to go for Mvp pure DB RK? - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Which one to go for Mvp pure DB RK?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:28 AM

Please post your opinion on which one do you think is the best build and gears for mvp pure DB RK?
Do you like faster cast/ cast delay? Or
Do you like high max HP or
High max SP not to high HP

Let me know what you think. Thanks and have a good one!

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

If you can afford a Kiel card, use it for sure. If you can afford 2, use both too I'd say (top/mid). I don't have a CoD so I haven't tested if the cast difference is really that big. With a KK card I'd imagine it'd be decent though.

I persoanlly couldn't tell any difference wearing one expert ring over no expert ring. Might be more noticeable wearing two though. Sprint set is probably not worth it unless it's a tao in the armor.

Hard to say for the HP/SP thing, there was a discussion before about having more stable damage with SP, but more HP makes you better defensively. Also depends how hard the MVP hits and how much you have to pot. Tao is a given if you have one, same with sleips. Glorious Suit might be better than bryn if you have sleips... you may have to do some testing. But bryn does give a lot more equipment DEF.

Ancient dagger actually seems to give a little more SP than moonlight dagger for me and it's dirt cheap. I have like 5-10 from fighting the purple dragon. But I'd imagine most RKs would be using a quad malicious.

#3 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

My answer is it depends. I usually go for a bit of everything and offset the difference with gear depending on what kind of support I have with me at the time.

#4 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:39 AM

if youre mvping wit a pure db, you need a combination of all 3... fortunately the amount of stats that can be displaced with renewal makes that pretty easy. high vit, med-high int, med-high dex, med agi and you have everything you need stat wise... support wise you need strings and secrament otherwise ur dps is -_- regardless of how good your gears are

if you want best of the best gear... mjolnir, sleip, 2x bris, tao, maestro rideword, fatasm sunnies, umbala spirit, nyd garment
if your looking for something more common... quad mali, variants, moh/sprint rings, glorious suit, cod of caster/maestro rideword, fatasm sunnies, umbala spirit, nyd/backpack

other fun facts... tao>bryn>glorious... 1 sp = 4 hp in damage (i think, dont remember exactly)... its easier/more effecient to build up hp and then get support to fill in the rest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users