how does one manage to sell more than 24k immortals in less than 1 hour? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

how does one manage to sell more than 24k immortals in less than 1 hour?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#26 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

No no, merely saying that many guilded bots i see while leveling (especially sticky webfoot in thara frogs or strawberry in spores) probably give their loot to a central vendor which shouldn't be called teamwork... cause it's probably all just one guy with 30 accounts.

#27 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

*iRO player use report suspicious vend*
*it fails*

you can report of course but nothing will even happen, there is even on guy posting SS from his kafra with 25 poporing cards/ 20 mummy cards and so on, obvious he is no bot, just extremely lucky

WRONG

I can attest that I have gotten an entire botting guild banned through the report of their botted vendor. You will get results. You simply need to report the vend that you suspect has connections to botting and they will do something about it. Although I guess it comes down to how lucky you get with which investigator you end up with.

My tip to you is to never ever post about places you suspect are botting and immediately make a report to it. Be as concise and detailed as you possibly can.

Where (What map with the /where function)
When (What time and date)
Why you suspect they are etc etc etc...
How you tested to see if they are botting or not
Why you think ex account is connected to etc

Edited by GuardianTK, 28 May 2012 - 07:55 PM.

#28 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

unfortunately without solving the bot problem there will always be a stigma attached to people who sell bulk items... i too will save up items in storage until i have enough worth selling... too bad we gotta let bots ruin the game for everybody legit

#29 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Server:bot infested

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

can i request you all to please submit a ticket if any of u has purchased from him. also if anyone else is interested to help out he can post a ticket too please. need to stop ppl like this before they seriously affect the market. if ppl start undercutting him cos he is selling in bulk then i'd just prefer GM's selling acid bombs in kp shop.

here is the link again. thx
http://ragial.com/sh...alkyrie/4314319

im sending a ticket too.

Edited by shOrtz, 28 May 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#30 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

[mod]Please do not post ticket replies. It will be investigated.[/mod]

automated response received at 10:41 and reply received at 11:15 im happy but what happens next?
also that guy is not vending now so im not sure what happened.

#31 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:24 PM

dude my frnd also have tons of immo hearts to sell, it doesnt make him a botter, he had been collecting em cheap and reselling, works very nicely
i buy most supplies off him bots dont sell 24k immo hearts like tht, they use multiple bots to vend not just 1 acc. i have a huge doubt if ur report was legit

#32 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

dude my frnd also have tons of immo hearts to sell, it doesnt make him a botter, he had been collecting em cheap and reselling, works very nicely
i buy most supplies off him bots dont sell 24k immo hearts like tht, they use multiple bots to vend not just 1 acc. i have a huge doubt if ur report was legit

but he is selling it for 600z which is far less and has been doing it for few days dont believe me some guy posted on page one he bought few 1000's few days back. he sells them regularly in huge quantities. how do i know this cos im following immortal hearts on ragial.

#33 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

but he is selling it for 600z which is far less and has been doing it for few days dont believe me some guy posted on page one he bought few 1000's few days back. he sells them regularly in huge quantities. how do i know this cos im following immortal hearts on ragial.

I have no idea what your issue honestly is, since I don't see on ragial where he has vended 24k immortal hearts in 45 minutes. And why should we send tickets in for something your complaining about? I'm sorry but I seriously hope the GM's take action against you if your report is found to be invalid as you have not only singled this vendor out you, but have accused them of botting when it is very possible to obtain large quantities of this particular item without botting.

#34 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:20 AM

the player in question does look quite sketchy... generic hair, nonsensical name, only selling one item... im sure if they are looking into this character theyll find out if hes legit... theyll probably err on the side of caution rather than just slam down the ban hammer based on a suspected bot report

#35 TrashBag

TrashBag

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:32 AM

I have no idea what your issue honestly is, since I don't see on ragial where he has vended 24k immortal hearts in 45 minutes. And why should we send tickets in for something your complaining about? I'm sorry but I seriously hope the GM's take action against you if your report is found to be invalid as you have not only singled this vendor out you, but have accused them of botting when it is very possible to obtain large quantities of this particular item without botting.

you know what really ruined this game, ppl like you that look down on other ppl options. First of all GM should answer too all complain, why else are they're getting pay for.

#36 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

you havent seen the bot farms on valkyrie or else you would not say this.......i invite you to make a char on valk and go to ant hell lvl 2.....you will see more thief's than ants.

#37 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:34 AM

you havent seen the bot farms on valkyrie or else you would not say this.......i invite you to make a char on valk and go to ant hell lvl 2.....you will see more thief's than ants.

my frnd has 30k+ immo hearts, how did he get in? buying shop
he was gonna brew, but now he is lazy so is selling on forums and stuff, pretty cheap too(not naming cuz i buy off him :D)
now if he starts vending u start calling him bot?
wow ur logic is undeniable

#38 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:16 AM

really the bot farms on valk are irrelevant to what you are doing you are calling someone a bot without proof.

#39 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:38 AM

if i dont have proof that he is botting, you dont have proof that he isnt.
i sent a ticket and i hope that concerned ppl look into this matter. they dont go around banning ppl just because someone created a thread.
FYI he is vending atm so they havent done anything yet or he's clean.

#40 bakumansuki

bakumansuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

yeah right, ppl recycling 24k of immortal heart for a cheap price zzz
I been farming immortal heart myself and i barely meet any real player there only same old bot for days
that explain how they can get 24k of them

#41 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

I am quite glad that you are happy with your response, and I am glad that there are users like you who will come to me with issues that you have so that I can try to address them to the best of my ability.

One small final note is that my team will not ever divulge that status of an account to a user other than the registered user of the account. Because of this, we will never tell you if we decide to suspend a user for a report made.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. If you do decide to re-post your story, just make sure to keep out the ticket number.

Thank you,
Corvus

Customer Service Manager
WarpPortal Team

he is still vending so clean or off the hook. thx guys for understanding. request to close thread during end of maint if ppl dont post.

PM Corvus he'll help you guys out.

Edited by shOrtz, 29 May 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#42 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:23 PM

if i dont have proof that he is botting, you dont have proof that he isnt.
i sent a ticket and i hope that concerned ppl look into this matter. they dont go around banning ppl just because someone created a thread.
FYI he is vending atm so they havent done anything yet or he's clean.

point being you don't slander someone's name by posting it in the forums if you can't prove the person is botting. i really could care less if he is a bot or not but still you don't have the right to do that.

#43 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

i agree with not posting the alleged botters name/info in the forums... send a ticket if you must but not name them here... id be mad if somebody said i was a spammer on the forums and i lost sales because of it...

#44 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

*iRO player use report suspicious vend*
*it fails*

you can report of course but nothing will even happen, there is even on guy posting SS from his kafra with 25 poporing cards/ 20 mummy cards and so on, obvious he is no bot, just extremely lucky

Well the immortal heart vendor report resulted in 224 bots being banned just now, so I think it worked out in the end.

#45 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

Well the immortal heart vendor report resulted in 224 bots being banned just now, so I think it worked out in the end.

Good job~!

#46 Akshaysanwal

Akshaysanwal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Should have bought more Immortals from him :ani_bzz:

#47 TrashBag

TrashBag

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 376 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:05 PM

next stop ygg seed,and straw vendor.

#48 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

At least my Acid Bottle business will be better @_@

#49 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

lol guys one question will you not buy immortals if they were sold cheap by some guy whose name was in the forums?
when i bought all his immortals his shop close and he had one opened in less than 10 sec with 8k....
what the findings of the GM team are im ok with it. its not like it was a high lvl main char and he only vends immortals and other consumable stuff.

i like how you guys wait till the end and then take out your guns.

thx for the banning Oda

#50 Akshaysanwal

Akshaysanwal

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

At least my Acid Bottle business will be better @_@

Exactly, the prices crashed like anything X_X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users