Homunculus S leveling (Yggdrasil) - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Homunculus S leveling (Yggdrasil)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

Hey there, I was just wondering where is the best place (on Yggdrasil) to level (both AFK and normally) an Homunculus S.

I've heard of Orc Dungeon 2, but that's more on Valkyrie, where there is much more players; on Yggdrasil, there's almost nobody there.

If which Homunculus S I have matters, then I'll specify that I own a Dieter.

This is a little bit off subject, but I have two quick questions about the AI / Skills:
1. Is there a way to say which skills to use automatically and which not to use? I don't want my Homunculus to use Self-Destruct / Volcanic Ash without my permission.
2. Are pre-Homunculus S skill points usable for Homunculus S's skills?

Thanks for your help.

#2 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

Nobody?

#3 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

I've seen one leveling in Amatsu 2 during x2 exp - check if she still levels her Homun S there.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

My AI does not ever automatically use self destruct or volcanic ash. I don't know of any that do, for that matter (except the ones generally thrown together when people are going to use self destruct, ie generally the default AI with SkillObject() added to the main AI loop to cast SD asap when summoned, as typically you portal-bug call homun so it blows up instantly on the other side)

Without knowing what AI you plan to use, we can't give further comment on how to control skill usage. It is generally described in the documentation included with the AI. I do not know of any AI's in use that do not provide control over what skills to use, though.

Edited by DrAzzy, 02 June 2012 - 04:05 PM.

#5 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:46 PM

My AI does not ever automatically use self destruct or volcanic ash. I don't know of any that do, for that matter (except the ones generally thrown together when people are going to use self destruct, ie generally the default AI with SkillObject() added to the main AI loop to cast SD asap when summoned, as typically you portal-bug call homun so it blows up instantly on the other side)

Without knowing what AI you plan to use, we can't give further comment on how to control skill usage. It is generally described in the documentation included with the AI. I do not know of any AI's in use that do not provide control over what skills to use, though.

I'm using your AI, AzzyAI (last stable version).

I didn't put any points in Volcanic Ash yet, I wanted to make sure my Homunculus wasn't going to use it on his own before I get it.
He never used Self-Destruct either, I just wanted to know if he ever was going to use it.

Is there any Homunculus S' skills that can be used automatically? Or is that coming in the next version?

Edited by Alphacme, 03 June 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

Yes, all the homun S buffs, single target attacks, and AoE attacks can be autocast in 1.41, and support for the weird ones is being added in 1.50.

Please see the documentation for more information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users