Ask 2 silly questions +10certs and Chibi Pope - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ask 2 silly questions +10certs and Chibi Pope

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nailyo

nailyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

hi guys im just new in this game can i ask some information about where can get +10certs and Chibi Pope, or just waitting for 1 June ?

"Well here is your special to make it that much sweeter! For every 10 "May you Groove On Pack" purchased will earn the account 1x Safe to 10 Certificate, which makes it so upgrades from 9 to 10 won't degrade or break on failure!

Our promotion item for the weekend is the cute Chibi Pope! Wishing to escape her duties in Rachel, she's taking sightseeing vacation with the assistance of helpful adventurers! This hat will be distributed to those that spend over 4,000 Kafra points between now and June 1st."

im already purchased and spent over
where can get +10 safe to certs and Chibi pope ? i cant find them in account and REDEEMER

colud u help me guys
thx

#2 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

Safe to Certs I got in code the redeemer. Nobody got Chibi Pope Doll yet, we have another topic over this...

#3 majorBoobage

majorBoobage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Valk

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

You can find Code the Redeemer on the 2nd floor of eden:
http://wiki.ragmar.c...Info/Eden-Group

#4 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

I have not receive my +10 certs! Its empty in redeemer.. By right I should have gotten 4. why is this happening

#5 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

[mod] The safe to +10 certs have been given out for purchasing 10 May groove packs this morning. If you do not see "Safe to 10 cert" option when talking about Code the Redeemer NPC, please send in a ticket with the Ragnarok Account name. [/mod]

#6 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:38 PM

[mod] The safe to +10 certs have been given out for purchasing 10 May groove packs this morning. If you do not see "Safe to 10 cert" option when talking about Code the Redeemer NPC, please send in a ticket with the Ragnarok Account name. [/mod]

I have submitted a ticket. Hopefully there will be a fast action.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users