3 replies to this topic

#1 cottonclover

cottonclover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

Could we have an extension of this?

I understand that there was a notice regarding the potential for it to be offered in the future (I'm guessing in a lucky box)? But does that really mean you are going to ignore a side of your paying customers? Due to a failure on your end? That is a ridiculous reason.
I would honestly prefer to have a fixed amount to get it, instead of relying on my (bad) luck! :Emo_20:

#2 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Pretty sure to make up for the UGC fiasco (you should have been doing GoCash anyways for the free costume hats) they are giving 20% bonus from now till some date I forgot. It's not like the pope hat is unobtainable any more anyways and some new anniversary headgear will probably be the hot new headgear. The UGC failures were advertised a decent time before the promotion ended so if you really wanted it, there were other ways of paying (yes I know you already spent all your money on the UGC).

#3 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

You kinda had a week to get a chance at it... While the UGCs didnt work maybe there were alternatives available to you? I'm not sure, not all have jobs or money but a minor question/suggestion anyways. I would say keep your WPE/KP For the anniversary boxes if you're looking to get a bit of bang for your buck to make up for it.

#4 cottonclover

cottonclover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

There is no GoCash where I live, and I don't have other options(not enough zeny to buy 4k wpe from people), otherwise I would have done that.

This isn't about making up for the ugc failure itself(which is what the 20% more offer is for), its about ~missing out~ on the pope hat offer, ~because~ of the ugc failure. Whilst the ugc problem itself was compensated for, the pope hat missers are left with a "it'll be back, just wait for it to be back, pretend this never happened, k?"

This is a definite 4k kp = pope hat. With boxes, as we all know, its hit or miss a lot of the time. That is my main reason for complaining. I know it will be back, but the method to obtain it will most likely not be the same. I would like to think that maybe, there will be another 4k kp pope hat offer, but I am just not that optimistic(understandably, right?).

Thanks for replys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users