harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hi,
I've recently tested out my acid bomb and it's awesome!

Question though, is acid bomb a magic attacksince it depends on int? Cause I want to see whether a +7backpack will add damage to it.

I can test it out myself but it's so expensive to make and troublesome to make the bomb! (i'm poor), so I don't want to waste it on normal monsters.

Also, I read in other posts there is this red twin and elemental sword and AS card? I looked up red twin in iro wiki but nothing shows up. What is the name of the actual swords?

Thanks!

#2 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:23 PM

Hi,
I've recently tested out my acid bomb and it's awesome!

Question though, is acid bomb a magic attacksince it depends on int? Cause I want to see whether a +7backpack will add damage to it.

I can test it out myself but it's so expensive to make and troublesome to make the bomb! (i'm poor), so I don't want to waste it on normal monsters.

Also, I read in other posts there is this red twin and elemental sword and AS card? I looked up red twin in iro wiki but nothing shows up. What is the name of the actual swords?

Thanks!

Acid bomb, no not magic attack. Won't hit ghost monsters that require elemental endows to hit - ever.

Demonic Fire + Fire Expansion ( genetic skills ) yes, it is considered a NEUTRAL magic attack. Won't hit ghost monsters that require elemental endows to hit - ever.

And the better sword is the "twin edge of Naght Sieger" ( red / blue ).

Backpack, I haven't tested.. not that I could get accurate results anyways since I would be getting +9 INT / STR / DEX bonuses from it. Don't know if it was fixed but I heard the ranged bonus wasn't working at first or something. I know at least the STR / ATK bonus is because CC damage does go up with it.

#3 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:31 AM

backpack do affect alot the ab damage, from 80k iam hitting 105k on the same monster using a +9 backpack.
ab isnt affected by matk, only int.

#4 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Server:bot infested

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

i wanna ask why do ppl use naght swords? just for 3 slots cos red one has 160 atk and blue one has 150 atk which is pretty low.
also my friend tested his damage with mjolnir and with red naght x3 AS carded and naght gave almost 12k more damage.
lastly which naght sword is better red or blue and also in which scenarios with CC and Acid bomb....

#5 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

i wanna ask why do ppl use naght swords? just for 3 slots cos red one has 160 atk and blue one has 150 atk which is pretty low.
also my friend tested his damage with mjolnir and with red naght x3 AS carded and naght gave almost 12k more damage.
lastly which naght sword is better red or blue and also in which scenarios with CC and Acid bomb....

3 slots, high ATK for a one handed weapon, axe mastery add some samll amount of ATK since it is axe and sword mastery in reality, Sword mastery adds even more ATK bonuses... and the biggest one of them all, you can wear a shield.

As for the best twin edge? the one you have. I prefer blue usually since if you are fighting somewhere with ghost mobs that are normal monsters you can frost diver them and change the element to water and CC them then.

#6 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

What is AS Card?

And that naght sword, it's good just cause it has three slots? Seems other sword have better atk?

#7 pdiaz6

pdiaz6

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

archer skeleton

#8 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

So acid bomb considered as range attack?

#9 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:08 AM

So acid bomb considered as range attack?

uhhhh, yeah. It has always been blocked by Pnuema.

#10 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

Acid bomb uses magic atk not int. The new formula is in the pinned gen guide above. Also, to prove that it is matk, you can see the dmg vary with the same conditions and a skull cap adds dmg

#11 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

Acid bomb uses magic atk not int. The new formula is in the pinned gen guide above. Also, to prove that it is matk, you can see the dmg vary with the same conditions and a skull cap adds dmg

wow you are right, i just tested myself i was conviced it was affected only by INT, one more reason to use Elemental Sword xD

#12 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

I tested in Sakray earlier.With both +10 3x AS carded Elemental Sword and Red Naght Sieger Sword. Both almost do same damage. Probably because of Elemental Sword is a level 3 Weapon which is a bit less bonus Atk from Overupgrade than Red Naght Sieger which is a level 4 weapon.

#13 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:39 PM

any1 have tried using medal of honor (atk+matk 5%) for acid bomb? or should be more practical if ill just buy a vesper core 02 (str 3, atk + 10), I need a good accesory with my phen bradium earing >_<

#14 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

any1 have tried using medal of honor (atk+matk 5%) for acid bomb? or should be more practical if ill just buy a vesper core 02 (str 3, atk + 10), I need a good accesory with my phen bradium earing >_<

lord darius avatar? dude this is RO forums not LoL! but it does look cool,shud make mine a draven avatar :o
yea +5% atk frm medal works and reason why +9 hbp effects ab is 90 dex ranged bonus not matk bonus

Edited by Heart, 11 June 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#15 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

bcoz my prev lol main garren and darius is almost same as my rg's gameplay so meh ;p

i think ill jst stick w/this vesper 02, id just spend kvms to buy myself a g.mace so i can troll woe someday, but pif, gene item reqs for woe skills are more expensive than playin my stormblast rk -.-

anyways, this is my ab gene's mvp gears:
Posted Image

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 12 June 2012 - 12:00 AM.

#16 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

moh will add +5% watk, +5 wmatk, 10% aspd, but its not gonna be a drastic change
+9 heroic backpack is like having another kingbird
gmace will give you alot more damage then moh lol

and lookin thro the posts in this thread... it sucks being right all the time
ps: -_- darius ~_~

#17 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

Really? I tried with skull cap and orleans glove. So total 11% matk addition. The dmg doesn't seem to vary?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users