• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

hi ive been looking around for a combo sura build but all the builds i find are all vit/int builds.

I wont be doing woe or pvp so i was wondering are there any agi combo suras out there that can give me some help im not sure what skills or stats would be good from champ-sura i was thinking on

100+str
90-99 agi
70-80 dex
40-50 int
20 vit
skill wise not sure from champ on and if agi is a waste what would be good stats and skills vit/int wise?

not sure if thos would be good stats or not alot of ppl say ill be better of getting high str/vit/dex and some int once im sura but i cant afford the reset stones and if i get some from the merit badges it wont be enough for me to reset so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks for your time and any help given :)

#2 Gwolla

Gwolla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:46 AM

Sura has no combo skills?
Just go for aoe damage, u need it to kill mobs anyway.

#3 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

Sura has no combo skills?
Just go for aoe damage, u need it to kill mobs anyway.

im not sure if sura has combo skill but i do know the combo skills you get as champ carry over to sura but like i stated im not sure what would be good stats and skill once im sura cuz i want to have thos stats from champ-sura so that i dont have to waste any zenny on reset stones.

#4 Gwolla

Gwolla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

Look into the sticky sura guide on this subforum.
It's pretty detailled.

Anyway, as a champ you should get monk combo skills, snap, zen and important aco skills, like heal.
The champs skills aren't really worth it. I didn't get gfist personally yet, because theres no point.
And as you will find in that guide, there will be a point when you will have to reset anyway.
So it doesn't matter that much until you have enough job level in sura.
As sura just get to skyblow asap.

#5 BronxDevil

BronxDevil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

Look into the sticky sura guide on this subforum.
It's pretty detailled.

Anyway, as a champ you should get monk combo skills, snap, zen and important aco skills, like heal.
The champs skills aren't really worth it. I didn't get gfist personally yet, because theres no point.
And as you will find in that guide, there will be a point when you will have to reset anyway.
So it doesn't matter that much until you have enough job level in sura.
As sura just get to skyblow asap.

thx for the info also i see that theres a quest from 90-110 do you know if that quest is perm? cuz most of the time the quests gramps give are 110+ and i could really use thos merit badges.

#6 Gwolla

Gwolla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:37 AM

It changes every week.
Every week a certain range has no turn ins.
This week its 95-110. Which kinda sucks cause I'm not 110 yet either :P
And I want job levels!

#7 Tyrael

Tyrael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

The Sura combo skills are "Dragon Combo", followed by "Fallen Empire" and again followed by either "Gates Of Hell" or "Tiger Cannon". The issue is that the first two aren't needed to cast the final skill to do relatively high damage, and you also do not need to get high Agi to use them at a high cast rate. It's just point, click and hit. The combo's do increase the damage of the final skills and decrease the SP amount they consume to cast. However, they are relatively slow to cast and have a specific timer that allows them to work consecutively in succession.

Edited by Tyrael, 10 June 2012 - 05:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users