• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 alucard8710

alucard8710

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:56 PM

the bittorent link to download the game is broken it wont let me download it from there
and i tryed direct download i got it almost installed and at the vert end towards the exe file it said its missing
very frustrating please fix this issue

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:41 AM

The installer have the right size? The one that said in the site? if not, then it could be corrupted, but if it have the right size the problem could be another: such as, if you have windows vista, you need to run it as administrator, and dont install the game in the Program Files folder, also someone told that you can start windows in safe mode and install the game in safe mode, and then go back to normal and it will be ok.

For alternative downloads, check here: http://www.playrequi...osts=34&start=1 Check Heimdallr's link or Sakana's signature.

#3 alucard8710

alucard8710

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:14 PM

The installer have the right size? The one that said in the site? if not, then it could be corrupted, but if it have the right size the problem could be another: such as, if you have windows vista, you need to run it as administrator, and dont install the game in the Program Files folder, also someone told that you can start windows in safe mode and install the game in safe mode, and then go back to normal and it will be ok.

For alternative downloads, check here: http://www.playrequi...osts=34&start=1 Check Heimdallr's link or Sakana's signature.

its working now ty really cool fun game but kinda confusing controls and quest at the same time

#4 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:40 PM

Bitorrent is currently disabled, you can try the megaupload links in my sig for a direct download

#5 corp1992

corp1992

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:44 AM

Man i'M can believe this.. i'M payd for this :o game and after have to reinstall my comp.... now i'M cant download this-_- game cus not have bittorent link.... what the hell can i do now? i'm payd for nothing then cus cant play -.-

E:/ Megaupload is LIMITED!!!!!!!!!!! so minus 2 days of premium..

Edited by theenforcer, 29 July 2010 - 04:48 AM.

#6 corp1992

corp1992

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2010 - 04:56 AM

btw its okay i'm can understand now started its not problem. but then first need to upgrade the game downloader sites i'M think or something where i'M can gain this game..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users