9th anniversary quest reward question - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

9th anniversary quest reward question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:22 PM

The irowiki guide mentions quest rewards for above 99 (costume hat, relic) and below 99 (pet tame, etc). But what if you're actually lvl 99? Would it matter if you're 99/70 or 99/4 (my wanderer >_>) or even 99/50 (for those who won't rebirth and get to 99 fast enough before event ends)?

Edit:
Asking cause I don't want to finish it on my wanderer and find out I don't get the costume hat/artifact.

Edited by Shadiah, 07 June 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#2 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

I'm thinking 3rd jobs get the costume / hat / relic
and 2nd jobs get the other rewards?

#3 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:14 AM

I'm the one who wrote that. I haven't tested this information yet.

#4 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 12:59 AM

I'm the one who wrote that. I haven't tested this information yet.

Well going to sleep now. I'll do it on 99 wanderer and 99 ninja/super novice when I wake up and see what I get if there's no experienced response.

#5 dnyssei

dnyssei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

do it on my 99 soul linker n yes i get the costume

#6 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

do it on my 99 soul linker n yes i get the costume

Thank you for the information. I guess I can go ahead and do it without worries then.

#7 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:58 AM

This will be fixed next week so that both 70-98 and 99-150 characters will be able to get the headgear reward.

#8 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:20 AM

This will be fixed next week so that both 70-98 and 99-150 characters will be able to get the headgear reward.

Thank you for the clarification! I thought since the hat drops the item to enter the "mvp dungeon", lower levels wouldn't get much use out of it anyways aside from cosmetic reasons. Also, still trying to figure out how to get my wimpy blacksmith through the breeze map without dying hilariously every 50 steps or when I get spawned on when I'm talking to the flag.

#9 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:55 AM

Will the ppl already done the quest just have to talk to her or do another quest?
I have a 91 Biochem & 84 HP have copleted it and just wondered if there was going to be another quest portion.

Also, still trying to figure out how to get my wimpy blacksmith through the breeze map without dying hilariously every 50 steps or when I get spawned on when I'm talking to the flag.

Yeah that one is really annoyingly tough. FWings are really the only way todo it as that map is mobby hell.

It's funny but when my WL did the class quest part he didn't have to bring the ores, she wanted him to use his most powerful Lightning attack to charge the battery instead hehe. It's kind of odd that the original 1st class doesn't determine the class quest. My BIo (Adime's explosives don't hurt him because his knowledge of explosives let him see the danger) did Film quest and my Smith did Hands On. Sura did Gem Recovery and HP did Film. WL did Hands On & Sage did Production.

#10 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

If i'm below 99, would I still get access to the dungeon after the completion of the quest?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users