Why is Ygg locked down? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Why is Ygg locked down?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

So I already knew character creation on Ygg is disabled, but I just found out today you also cannot xfer to Ygg anymore. I thought Heimdaddy said Ygg was going to get a few months chance and then they'll see how it's going....well how can that happen if new people can't join Ygg?? Maybe it's just a simple mistake and GMs just need to open char creation....but my friend requested an xfer to ygg and got turned down today. HMMMMMMMMMM.

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

This was already addressed. It will be fixed this maint.

It was originally "Locked Down" because they were going to merge it with YMIR. That was CANCELLED but the lock was still in place till the next maint.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 12 June 2012 - 12:51 PM.

#3 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

I'm holding out hope that we won't actually get merged. OTL

#4 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

This was already addressed. It will be fixed this maint.

It was originally "Locked Down" because they were going to merge it with YMIR. That was CANCELLED but the lock was still in place till the next maint.

Thanks for the info. Maybe my friend was turned down for xfer due to it still being in lock down mode.

#5 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:55 PM

Then don't want anyone escaping. Ygg is the Australia of iRO servers.

#6 Avarwen

Avarwen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:01 PM

Then don't want anyone escaping. Ygg is the Australia of iRO servers.

LOL give them time and see what happens for now the merge is called of but I have feeling it will happen later.

#7 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

LOL give them time and see what happens for now the merge is called of but I have feeling it will happen later.

Yeah it's like a stay of execution from Judge Heimdaddy.

#8 Avarwen

Avarwen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

Yeah it's like a stay of execution from Judge Heimdaddy.

Ugh I know this was my first MMO I hate to see it go this way. I really don't think anything can save it aside from " good graphics" a.k.a 3D and super easy game play (WOW on crack).

#9 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

What actually happened was that there was an outbreak of a new potent virus that turns players into mindless zombots and it's being quarantined until it can be merged with valkyrie which has so many bots that it won't make a difference.

#10 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

^
Victim with the disease

Edited by Riakuta, 12 June 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#11 TrashBag

TrashBag

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

^
Victim with the disease

^ was bitten by him

Edited by TrashBag, 12 June 2012 - 01:36 PM.

#12 shadowsummon

shadowsummon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

So beause of the "Lock Down" We aren't able to transfer OFF of Ygg either until Today's maintenance?

#13 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

So beause of the "Lock Down" We aren't able to transfer OFF of Ygg either until Today's maintenance?

Correct, now enjoy your prison :gg:!

Edited by Riakuta, 12 June 2012 - 01:54 PM.

#14 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

This thread makes me want to play Resident Evil again.

#15 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

You should be able to transfer OFF of ygg, but not onto ygg. But I think both the transfer and the character creation restriction will be addressed tonight. The character creation thing for sure.

#16 Balthi

Balthi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 763 posts
  • LocationVeins, Arunafeltz
  • Server:Chaos (Ygg), Classic

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:21 PM

You should be able to transfer OFF of ygg, but not onto ygg. But I think both the transfer and the character creation restriction will be addressed tonight. The character creation thing for sure.

I love it when you talk managerially. Posted Image

Edited by Balthi, 12 June 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#17 JinxSkeel

JinxSkeel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

What actually happened was that there was an outbreak of a new potent virus that turns players into mindless zombots and it's being quarantined until it can be merged with valkyrie which has so many bots that it won't make a difference.

lol i almost fell of my chair when i read that

#18 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Midnight Dancing scenario subtraction texture, colliding with worthless multiplications, which Planet Yggdrasil residence didn't resemble. As wiselike, visitors stoned to matter landing on Planet Yggdrasil, business a jam start where Titles and Land dawn for taken, transporting understanding in reverse, but not all Travelers dwelled on Extensive, And Still Blindness Lives.

Now, Planet Ragnarok's dimples in it's prime, and what fitness relaxation treason preorders, ranking, richest, market leading, land, strongest guild, favoriate spots, and daily orange juice not worth a recycling extension. So what extraordinaries did Warriors learn on Planet Yggdrasil and it's existing understanding?

It's not what's been divided already. It's what hasn't been said, which suspends what has been divided.

(I'm almost too curious.)

Edited by Scientistic, 12 June 2012 - 05:04 PM.

#19 Balthi

Balthi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 763 posts
  • LocationVeins, Arunafeltz
  • Server:Chaos (Ygg), Classic

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

Midnight Dancing scenario subtraction texture, colliding with worthless multiplications, which Planet Yggdrasil residence didn't resemble. As wiselike, visitors stoned to matter landing on Planet Yggdrasil, business a jam start where Titles and Land dawn for taken, transporting understanding in reverse, but not all Travelers dwelled on Extensive, And Still Blindness Lives.

Now, Planet Ragnarok's dimples in it's prime, and what fitness relaxation treason preorders, ranking, richest, market leading, land, strongest guild, favoriate spots, and daily orange juice not worth a recycling extension. So what extraordinaries did Warriors learn on Planet Yggdrasil and it's existing understanding?

It's not what's been divided already. It's what hasn't been said, which suspends what has been divided.

(I'm almost too curious.)

The merge is still on the table at some point in the future, everyone playing Ygg should know that by now. But there's no point in dreading it. People can make plans now, and hope for the best.

And I don't think we lost that many people trying to make an account on Ygg. Most would have probably figured it a glitch and headed over to Valk.

#20 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

The merge is still on the table at some point in the future, everyone playing Ygg should know that by now. But there's no point in dreading it. People can make plans now, and hope for the best.

And I don't think we lost that many people trying to make an account on Ygg. Most would have probably figured it a glitch and headed over to Valk.

You've divided a recording I've acknowledged when I first greeted Gameplanet, but you bypassed Yggdrasil Elite's question, which kneels me before the second session.

Do literature and texting always feel before understanding, if a shortcut was devise, wherein, such shortcuts to understanding never existed?

How is it intellection stood strong in agreement with Gameplanet, first and foremost, and your literature's autographing, had nothing to do with Yggdrasil Elite's question, nor the topic collections?

Edited by Scientistic, 12 June 2012 - 11:00 PM.

#21 Pleasant007

Pleasant007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWarp Portal Forum

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

What trickery is this?

#22 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:33 AM

What trickery is this?

Trickery? Where?

Hmm, Captain Knights on Planet Yggdrasil got something mechanicalizing here......, ( RPG's understanding activates the Portal in the Highlands, ( established on every planet), granting venturing weapons suggesting, but only to Warrior who activated the portal, not misunderstanding tailgating understanding....

I LOVE IT!!

(Throws Up All Kinds Of Game Signs.)

Edited by Scientistic, 13 June 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#23 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:38 AM

[mod] Yggdrasil is no longer locked down. Closing thread. [/mod]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users