People who answer the tickets - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

People who answer the tickets

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jfare

jfare

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:02 PM

The people who answer the tickets are retarded. I sent in 4 screen shots of what the quest I was working on and exactly what the chat said and the one who responded asked for the exact same things in return.... How can you not look at the screen shots that I sent in with the ticket? Are they that lazy at their job they don't take the time to look at a few screen shots to help me out here? A cat could do their job better.

#2 Balthi

Balthi

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 763 posts
  • LocationVeins, Arunafeltz
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos (Ygg), Classic

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:06 PM

There are bad ticketeers, and there are good ones. It sounds like you ended up with one of the bad ones. Try resubmitting, and hope for a different one this time. :<

Also, assuming they closed the ticket, was there a satisfaction survey provided? It helps them improve the system when those are filled out.

#3 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

The people who answer the tickets are retarded. I sent in 4 screen shots of what the quest I was working on and exactly what the chat said and the one who responded asked for the exact same things in return.... How can you not look at the screen shots that I sent in with the ticket? Are they that lazy at their job they don't take the time to look at a few screen shots to help me out here? A cat could do their job better.

Negative. A Cat can't screw better, but some Game class will iche redeem.

Edited by Scientistic, 12 June 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#4 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

Hahah it was funny reading this. I guess they use lots of automatic response due to the 100:1 (guess) ticket to person ratio lol. I used to do the Earn WP using surveys and stuff, and I had to submit tickets everytime they didn't give me points, out of 100 tickets, 100 of them always asked me for the screenshots/email that I sent them on the intitial ticket. I lol'd everytime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users