• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 finalej

finalej

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

So since I'm incredibly bored I decided to go and make some threads that imho are important to a forum. Like this one! This is a thread to introduce yourself and maybe talk about where you come from and what you're doing here!

Hi I'm FinaleJ, I'm a mentor for site that deals with e-sports teaching and the like. I'm also a youtube let's player. I've been playin f2p games for 2 years and I know the ins and outs of the scene.

I'm here because well...I don't know I guess I got incredibly lucky finding a decent game that's just now going into beta. I like to play games from the early end because I know how it can be to enter a game late and be behind the gold curve in these kinds of games.

#2 LadyRaven

LadyRaven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationZoo Jersey, USA
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:55 AM

Hi there! I'm LadyRaven.

My husband and I have been beta-testing mmorpg's off and on since 2001, (starting with Ragnarok back in 2001). Though I really haven't beta-tested much in past couple years, I look forward to seeing what this game is like, and I hope any bugs, and such we find, get attended to.

#3 twotails12

twotails12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:30 AM

Hi my names twotails, but you can call me tails or 2t. ive been playing mmorpgs since well a ver long time. i usually play games in cbt and obt, but i love playing in release (since no wipe and such). im active on forums so youll see me around alot. im also ver friendly in game and love to help people my name usually differs from twotails or zombiekitten so if you see me in game dont be afraid to say hello

#4 Galinka

Galinka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:Dalphi

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

I'm Galinka! Haha call me Gal or whatever! I'm usually inactive on the forums but thats because im online :) ! Hope to make some good friends here and make good times for all!

#5 MrCrosz

MrCrosz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChile <3
  • Server:Delphi~

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:53 AM

Hi :3 im CroszPanda ingame, im from Chile and i cant change my avatar :C im not active in forums, but i like this one, its simple :D (i hate forums with so much effects ) i want some friends to play too :C i dont speak english so much, but i can understand a lot :P i love pandas :3 cya!

#6 zoren128

zoren128

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:EU servers

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:59 AM

hey im zoren you can catch me around the forums (at least until maestia starts then good luck finding me) just cant wait to play with you guys (my ign will be without the numbers)

#7 Moqui

Moqui

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hi ,I dont have an idea what to say , my interesting now is to play Maestia is the reason Iam here .

My favorite mode was first person Shooters until I discovered in 2004 MMorpgs .

#8 HatsuneMikuHime

HatsuneMikuHime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMiku Heaven
  • Server:Delphi

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Hey, I'm HatsuneMikuHime, I'm 18. In Maestia I'll be called HatsuneMiku, but you can just call me Miku for short :P. I've been playing computers games since I was 6, and was Cal IM in CS 1.6 at age 9, and Cal I in CS 1.6 at age 11. I played CS, and Wc3 for most of my life. I was very high in ladder at wc3 when I was younger. I started to play RO2 when I was like 13, and about a year and a half ago, I got Pro level. I played in Leagues and High level Garena matches, and was a very strong Solo mid, and carry. I've stepped away from the High levelness of games now, and just play for fun, and some little competition. ATM, I'm just waiting for Maestia to come out, and am playing sc2 to pass time. Currently Master league.
When it comes to MMO's, I'm a hardcore grinder that aims to be #1. When it comes to PVP, I expect to be top. I'll be Guild Leading Sentinel in Maestia, so if you are looking for a Hardcore Guild that's aiming to be #1 let me know.

:ani_meow:

#9 HikaruNajumi

HikaruNajumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • LocationIn the deeps of Central Oregon

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

Hi there, Here I am known as Hikaru Najumi, Though doubtful that will be my in game name. I will be playing Templar Knights again, why because we are the best haha.
I am 25, been testing MMOs for a good number of years. I have alpha tested quite a number, and beta tested even more. I have gotten into test for some major games, and have beta tested for Sony back in their PS2 days. I am a laid back nerd who plays for fun, though it takes a lot to keep me interested in an MMO long term. I can proudly say I do not like WoW, I finally broke down gave it a try and can say it is not for me.
I game primarily console unless it is MMOs. I can admit I am a Halo Fanboy, and enjoy a good FPS, RPG, and RTS.

Lets see what else about me would people be bored by hearing hmm
I am an otaku, book worm, theatre lover, chef, and fish breeder. I hate sports, and am decently active here on the forums.
I am on PST time, and have a moderately busy life. I will be in Maestia as much as possible, but with everything that goes on in my life sometimes it will be difficult
My play style is a mix of hardcore and casual. I won't be the first to reach level, nor will I be the last. I wont be the biggest and baddest out there, but I can hold my own, and more importantly I just like to have fun. I may just stand around the city and chat with people for a day if I feel like it.
I plan on getting into every RVR I am able to when I am on, and enjoying the high amount of fun they offer.

Feel free to ask me anything, say hello, or what not.
I will list my character names once I register all of them at start of OBT.

#10 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

I have nothing much to say, but my info is right over here http://forums.warppo...057-chigikogou/

#11 razzykta

razzykta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCloud House
  • Server:Waiting For It

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:59 PM

Whats up everyone, its just Razzy your son to be dictator! So get down to the bowing :bow: . I want to make an awesome guild named KTA's on this game because, I think its awesome. I've played a few other MMORPGS but my attention span... is only for a few seconds no more but I really enjoy this game its fun and just easy to play.

I read a lot of manga and anime, so I guess I'm an otaku or whatever, inbox me sometime and I'll hit you back when can talk about world domination plans or something. -- Remember that the KTA's shall inherit Maestia, and the rest of you will fall in line :gg:.
Well that is it remember to message me sometime if your interested in the KTA's or something.

#12 twotails12

twotails12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

Whats up everyone, its just Razzy your son to be dictator! So get down to the bowing :bow: . I want to make an awesome guild named KTA's on this game because, I think its awesome. I've played a few other MMORPGS but my attention span... is only for a few seconds no more but I really enjoy this game its fun and just easy to play.

I read a lot of manga and anime, so I guess I'm an otaku or whatever, inbox me sometime and I'll hit you back when can talk about world domination plans or something. -- Remember that the KTA's shall inherit Maestia, and the rest of you will fall in line :gg:.
Well that is it remember to message me sometime if your interested in the KTA's or something.

Hello son, im your father. the dictator. and as long as im alive you will not be one :p_laugh:

#13 Wandering

Wandering

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

not big on posting in forums but ingame most know me as Wandering/Hero or Villain allso had a toon name Prismia in CBT loves pvp and guild battles or any guild events i have played most mmos at one time or another anyway hope to see ya all soon be safe have fun.

#14 razzykta

razzykta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCloud House

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Hello son, im your father. the dictator. and as long as im alive you will not be one :p_laugh:

And it begins glad to meet you Twotails :handshake: , I see a Friendship/rivalry going on here, diluted kid of mines.
But at the end of the day you will be waving that white flag and bowing down :surrender: . :heh:

#15 HatsuneMikuHime

HatsuneMikuHime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMiku Heaven

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

Lol, I cannot wait to floor stomp you in OBT. :D
Good luck, and don't RQ too early.

:kis:

#16 HikaruNajumi

HikaruNajumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hey Razzy, welcome to our group. Sorry mate but I have given my loyalty to Odd Squad haha. Hope we can remain allies though XD

#17 razzykta

razzykta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCloud House

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

LoL, I like you guys so when I take over, which will happen, I'll make sure you all have comfortable mats to rest your knees on while you bow down. :bow:
To me the Boss Of The KTA's mhuhuha >=D

#18 HatsuneMikuHime

HatsuneMikuHime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • LocationMiku Heaven

Posted 07 July 2012 - 09:50 AM

It shall begin.
I'll see you in Combat :ani_glare:

#19 HikaruNajumi

HikaruNajumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

So Razzy which faction are you going to choose?

#20 razzykta

razzykta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCloud House

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

So Razzy which faction are you going to choose?

Superion Guridians, cause were gonna be the ones to Win at the End!!! :thumb:
@
HatsuneMikuHime, I look forward to our duel, may it not be one-sided lol.

Edited by razzykta, 07 July 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#21 twotails12

twotails12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

^ XD HA! that statement made me laugh

-.- dont play little kid, the temple knights are going to teach you a lesson.

#22 razzykta

razzykta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCloud House

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

^ XD HA! that statement made me laugh

-.- dont play little kid, the temple knights are going to teach you a lesson.

On how to con people into believing your fake rulez? Lol :p_idea:

#23 twotails12

twotails12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

this game will have its rulers, you should recognize one when you see them aka ME!

#24 HikaruNajumi

HikaruNajumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Oh poor Razzy you are going to be crushed....
Templar Knights will prove to be the superior force.

#25 razzykta

razzykta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationCloud House

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:34 PM

The KTA's will be on the Superion Guardians side nuff side. :p_sad:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users