• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

1. Is Cultivate plant useless? Why do people waste a skill point in it? Is there anything in particular that it does to genetic skills like Summon Flora does?

2. I had plenty of people telling me that Aid Pot is useless to a Genetic and should invest the points in Humunc Res instead and throw the extra point to Cultivate Plant. Is this good advice? do you agree?

#2 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:55 PM

1. Is Cultivate plant useless? Why do people waste a skill point in it? Is there anything in particular that it does to genetic skills like Summon Flora does?

2. I had plenty of people telling me that Aid Pot is useless to a Genetic and should invest the points in Humunc Res instead and throw the extra point to Cultivate Plant. Is this good advice? do you agree?

1: it used to be usable in towns for polying. useless, do not get.

2: what brain dead person told you that? AId pot... the only thing that can heal homunculus, the skill that can out heal "high heal" from most AB ( pretty much all but the top tier geared ones) on tanks.... can toss SP to any guild / party member with no cooldown.... Yeah, useless skill don't bother with it.

Whomever told you aid pot is useless needs to get their head examined. Now, aid condensed pot.... it depends, it's more for support built bio / genetics.

#3 xiaoma

xiaoma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

1: it used to be usable in towns for polying. useless, do not get.

2: what brain dead person told you that? AId pot... the only thing that can heal homunculus, the skill that can out heal "high heal" from most AB ( pretty much all but the top tier geared ones) on tanks.... can toss SP to any guild / party member with no cooldown.... Yeah, useless skill don't bother with it.

Whomever told you aid pot is useless needs to get their head examined. Now, aid condensed pot.... it depends, it's more for support built bio / genetics.

I thought Cultivate plant level1 help Biochemist get Alcohol, Detrimindexta & Karvodailnirol from mushrooms? So it's useless now ?

#4 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

Cultivate plant if you have leftover points is fine.
Probably just level 1..

#5 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

unless you understand how to mass farm it, its kinda useless... so unless its like a pure potter, no point in picking it up

aid pot is very utility, but its better then nothing as it does have its significant uses in pvm

aid condensed pot on the other hand is completely useless... gravity decided it would be a good idea to nerf the only thing that counters all the rediculous bull-_- in woe by adding a 2 second fixed cast time and putting a 3 second cool down on it

#6 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

Since I change material skel bones and orc vouchers for alcohol or buy alcohol from WPS NPC, I'd say cultivate plant ain't that useful anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users