The Prize Medals NPC in Einbroch - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

The Prize Medals NPC in Einbroch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:03 PM

I was thinking, could you guys switch the options "Take them all" and "How about this much?"?
Reason being, either if we're just scrolling too fast or if the client lags a bit, we'll hit that wrong button and dump all our medals into it when we might not have wanted to. So yeah, switch 'em around please, so we don't waste them?

#2 ItsMoonie

ItsMoonie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

I think in the unlikely event of a misclick, gm's would probably fix it for you if sent a ticket.

#3 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

i was afraid of that same problem so i only went to the npc with 200 medals at a time for fear that he'd eat 7000

but it does have an option to feed him 100 medals at a time

#4 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

Better to hold on to those. The best time for using medals was when VIP gave 1.75x during the brief gravity promo. 5.25x instead of 4.5x for your medals. Since it's not affected by server rates or anything else, it's better to wait for the next VIP promo to use them.

#5 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

i was afraid of that same problem so i only went to the npc with 200 medals at a time for fear that he'd eat 7000

but it does have an option to feed him 100 medals at a time

I know, that's why I think it'd be better to switch the order of the options of 100 at a time or all at once, so if you misclick or if it lags you'll hit the 100 at once option instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users