Feel free to contact me in-game: Serah or Jaximus
- Bigger bonus from Wisdom towards Mana.The costs of potions can get expensive, yes, but healers everywhere seem to be complaining about Mana deficiency.
- Added another stat to increase critical rating, remove it from agility. And what is KT? Rename it to critical. Rangers shouldn't only need 1 stat to focus on. They, like all other classes, should be based around 2 stats. This keeps rangers from becoming ridiculously overpowered resulting in DPS balance between the ranger and mage classes. This would also give warriors and future class additions another play style.
- Remove physical defense bonus from agility and move it to another stat. Strength would be one option, but my suggestion is vitality. Vitality currently has 1 purpose. Increasing hit points. But as I said, strength is another option. This way tanks can focus on 2 stat builds instead of 3.
- NO Attack speed increase from stats! - for all people out there wanting it added via agility, bad idea. It's already a random stat I've seen on a few items I have picked up. It exists. If needed, I will post more detailed information on why it's a bad idea. The reason I post this is because my suggestion is AGAINST the suggestion I have heard from other people.
- I thought this was most important so I moved it to the top of this list (Please see 2nd post for detailed suggestion as posted by Mirokuma) :
(On post below, added commas between stats for better clarity, sorry Mirokuma for editing the quote)
Items have too much text when the mouse is hovered over them. It's too much information, too small of text, and it requires the user to read through a lot of stuff (some of which doesn't matter).
- Allow different loot options: Change roll type to need before greed (CLASS SPECIFIC) so players who can USE said items that are being rolled on get the first dibs, and players who cannot use said items cannot select NEED. This is to prevent account-bound items in a party from falling into the wrong hands. Also, allow a "pass" option for those who don't want the items.
- Property (received once unpacked) sounds dumb and isn't very self-explanatory. Change it to binding on equip/pickup.
- Purple items tradable. There's no reason that a warrior who obtains loot that is of no use to him shouldn't be able to trade it with someone for one he/she may need. This also falls into the roll type category. There's no reason it should be forcing players to miss out on something useful in a dungeon with a party because the other players who have no use for it were forced to roll with them.
- Allow players who find gold and loot laying around that hasn't been picked up for set-period of time (1 minute) to have a shot at obtaining this loot whether in the loot owners party or not. Never know when you might find something useful that someone didn't pick up because they were overloaded in the inventory or just not interested.
- Increase the noticeability of the loot you can pick up. The small aura/glow that loot for you gives off is not very visible at certain distances and settings. A lot of party players skip over loot they didn't know was theirs. Give it a green aura or something and make it brighter. Something that looks different.
- Make all crafting items (ie: Flowers, Iron etc...) tradable (Submitted by Galinka)
- Allow players to enter a variable for the length of time (in hours) they wish to be available for hire. Change fees accordingly. This is so players who work part-time or sleep oddly or whatever the case may be, can come home / wake up and be able to log back in and play instead of finding out they're toon is rented for the next "X" amount of time.
- Allow players to set an amount of time to be hired for at any given point. Instead of forcing the time hired to be 2 hours, allow them to lease themselves out for an hour or a half hour.
- Change the pricing of hiring a mercenary to an amount/hour rate and allow players to see how long the mercenary character is still available for and let them select the amount of time they wish to hire the mercenary for.
- Account announcements for when you are on an alternate character on the same account, and one of your characters is registered as a mercenary, get a message saying when your mercenary gets hired and ends the time that they were hired for. This way a player can track whether or not their other character is in use or they can switch characters if they want to without having to return to the character select screen to find out.
- Select from list of mercenary skills what you would want them to use so they don't do useless things.
- Allow any window to be movable by holding left-click and dragging on any part of the window. For instance, bringing up my mercenary window when trying to set my mercenary to use potions, the bottom half of MP is readable on the top of the screen, the rest is cut off. I cannot get my mercenaries to use health potions because that part of the window is off-screen. Changing windowed client sizes, full screen, you name it, doesn't fix it. Resetting the UI does nothing as well for it was like that to begin with.
- Allow an auto-sort option for storage like the one in the inventory that sorts your items on click.
- Skill bars should be mobile separately. Have one or two on the side and one on the bottom, or two on the bottom and one on top... Each skill bar its own entity which you can "Enable" or "disable" and make "transparent". You should also be able to swap which direction the bar goes in, be it up-down or left-right, instead of just having them run straight across the screen, having them run along the side for easy access, use, customization, and giving the UI a cleaner look.
I think more Ui customization would be nice, allowing people to fit there game play and how they like to see it.
maybe have three pre set looks then having the option to move them around after you get the look you like to add even more customization
- Add a crafting window where obtained and read recipes can be stored. I'm sure a lot of the recipes in the game will become a pain to work through finding what you want out of what you might have. Sort the crafting window by level and slot for crafted item.
Would be nice if the craft recipes would go into a skill sheet opposed to just sitting in the inventory.
Lol i do wish there was a crafting window where you had all your recipies
- How much monsters hurt you seems more based on level than defense.
- Not many monsters seem to use physical attacks, making physical defense seem useless.
Id like to see the change in the defensive stats, I think its funny, I have thousands upon thousands of defence, Still it almost never affects how much monsters hurt me, Almost 100% use elemental damage, So gear is somewhat useless against them.
- Change the symbols for available quests from ? to ! and change for quest turn-in from ! to ? (swap them) to prevent confusion from players who have played other games with this.
- When praying for quests, do not close window upon accepting/turning in a quest and instead have it check for more available quests to choose from. Having to re-open the prayer window to turn in and accept multiple quests over and over is tedious when more than 1 option is available.
Quite frankly the quest dialogue is dry and I feel like I'm being yelled at half the time. Whenever I go to pray, half the conversation involves the NPC saying "Shinuna!" (my character's name) in a context where I'm confused as to why my name is being yelled. I'm two feet away.
- Heavenly Tears obtained via the "Quiz" quests should not all be rank 1 Heavenly Tears, and should be made for the level range you are in for possible gears and potions rewarded from them. The "Challenge" part is nice, but the success rate is low, and having opportunity "on chance" to get a "chance" to get something "useful", or even on a chance on a chance on a chance, its pretty outrageous. (EDIT: Make the quest reward rank based on the level the quest was given so players don't wait until they are high level to do them)
- When doing an expert dungeon, the mobs in the low level area are re-leveled to higher levels, yet no loot drops from them even if you are in loot range for that level of monster. A level 20 running Temple dungeon on Expert should be able to obtain loot from the first mobs up to the previously "inaccessable" area from the Normal dungeon, seeing as they are now in level range. I have noticed this in all of the currently available "Normal" and "Expert" dungeons, so I'm going to put a bet that that's how it will work for ALL dungeons.
Some of the cleric abilities are extremely bright. It's almost like looking at a mini sun on my screen. If we could tone the brightness down on those a bit, that'd be great!
- Having no deaths left makes you look like a ghost (slightly transparent) is not noticeable enough. I found myself more than not trying to kill people who I was "Unable to attack". My suggestion is to make these players "Invisible" completely to players still able to battle so they cannot be seen or targeted. They run around in the middle of the battle and throw people off. A special "Spectating" mode created when you run out of lives making players not able to see or target you.
- Players who enter "AFK" mode in RVR should be kicked from the RVR and returned to where they were before entering RVR.
- Archer Slaves in RVR are annoying. Do something with them. During the RVR that was tested, one faction sat in the middle while the other faction sat behind the Archer Slaves as the Slaves slowly thinned out the winning factions numbers.
- Deaths from Archer Slaves should not count towards how many deaths until you are a ghost if that's how people are going to abuse the system.
- Add a time limit to stay in spawn behind the Archer Slaves and under the NPC's protection. Players abuse this to sit back in RVR and gain exp for doing nothing, and other players abuse this as stated in the previous 2 suggestions. Forcing people out forces them to move in a group, adding to their chances of survival and winning instead of sitting back. It will help for a more well balanced RVR system. (Submitted by Coral in game)
- Added bonus to show off our participation in CBT! Accounts created for CBT obtain special CBT fashion items, a title to display, something to show off in game that we were a part of it. Something EXCLUSIVE (never to be released again) to CBT players.
Edited by TheOnlyTruth, 20 June 2012 - 04:54 PM.