Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

How much do these go for?

Edited by MotherOneDog, 16 June 2012 - 04:07 AM.

#2 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

2m maybe double since its a mvp card

#3 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

This is better asked in the Valk market thread, but its definitely not 2m, even for an MVP card. Even something as useless as Osiris sells for higher... Maybe a bil or so if lucky I'd guess.

Edited by Senkasa, 16 June 2012 - 02:55 AM.

#4 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:56 AM

just double the price of a verit card

#5 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:04 AM

MVP cards are usually high priced, regardless of whether the effect is good or not, and no you dont just double a verit card.

Verit gives 8% HP/SP. Firelock gives 10% HP/SP. This gives 10% HP/SP WITH HP/SP Recovery every 10 seconds.

MVP Cards are high priced because they're difficult to obtain to start with compared to a normal monster. It's basically an insult just asking to sell that rare of a card for 4 mil.

Edited by Senkasa, 16 June 2012 - 03:05 AM.

#6 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:08 AM

MVP cards are usually high priced, regardless of whether the effect is good or not, and no you dont just double a verit card.

Verit gives 8% HP/SP. Firelock gives 10% HP/SP. This gives 10% HP/SP WITH HP/SP Recovery every 10 seconds.

MVP Cards are high priced because they're difficult to obtain to start with compared to a normal monster. It's basically an insult just asking to sell that rare of a card for 4 mil.

Hey, man. Don't worry about it, I just ignore trolls so it's not a problem.

#7 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

The Effect WOULD be useful for a low-level character, at least. My guess is as good as yours I'd price that at 1-2bil. It's MORE useful than an Osiris card at least, but not more useful than some other MVP cards. Hopefully it helped a rough price range at least.

Heck I'd like that card for my Expanded Super Novice... low HP/SP for the loss... Too bad I'm poor though. xD

Edited by Senkasa, 16 June 2012 - 03:09 AM.

#8 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

This gives 10% HP/SP//////////////////// WITH HP/SP Recovery every 10 seconds.

OMG 50 hp every 10 seconds i forgot it had that it should cost 10 billionz...

#9 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

Well, I was thinking for a Ranger it would be pretty good, too. Say your Ranger has 1500 SP (which is pretty attainable, considering we have the passive skills that adds quite a boost to our SP pool), it takes basically 1500/50 = 30 Arrow Storms to finish your SP and let's say 20-25 Arrow Storms if you use other skills like WW/ImproveConc. This is assuming your RWH doesn't proc before finishing all your SP. The passive SP generated from the Egnigem Card would help you get maybe 4-5 extra Arrow Storms before you run out of SP. This gives you more chances for your RWH to proc, which in turn, saves you SP regen items. For some classes, I'd take this over a Firelock or Verit any day of the week. Heck, even if they could benefit from the +2STR of the Firelock, I'd still pick this. Lol. Extra HP/SP recovery is always welcome ^_^

#10 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:17 AM

OMG 50 hp every 10 seconds i forgot it had that it should cost 10 billionz...

If you have nothing constructive to say please do not post, Thank you~

Well, I was thinking for a Ranger it would be pretty good, too. Say your Ranger has 1500 SP (which is pretty attainable, considering we have the passive skills that adds quite a boost to our SP pool), it takes basically 1500/50 = 30 Arrow Storms to finish your SP and let's say 20-25 Arrow Storms if you use other skills like WW/ImproveConc. This is assuming your RWH doesn't proc before finishing all your SP. The passive SP generated from the Egnigem Card would help you get maybe 4-5 extra Arrow Storms before you run out of SP. This gives you more chances for your RWH to proc, which in turn, saves you SP regen items. For some classes, I'd take this over a Firelock or Verit any day of the week. Heck, even if they could benefit from the +2STR of the Firelock, I'd still pick this. Lol. Extra HP/SP recovery is always welcome ^_^

I could see it being useful in certain situations, specifically low HP/SP Classes or if you do any perma level 99s it could be great too. I'd honestly take this card over an Osiris card any day, at least I'd be getting the effects worth out of it somehow.

Edited by Senkasa, 16 June 2012 - 03:18 AM.

#11 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:19 AM

1 bil for that rofl? whoeveer buys it for more than 20m at most probably just sees the mvp tag on it and thinks its a pro card which its not.. very useless why would you even bother using it for anything

#12 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:20 AM

i really hope you just got lucky in et one day and have not actually been killing the mvp for its card

#13 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

1 bil for that rofl? whoeveer buys it for more than 20m at most probably just sees the mvp tag on it and thinks its a pro card which its not.. very useless why would you even bother using it for anything

Yep, you're the RO Prof. Sorry, we're stupid. Now please go play Gunbound. kthxbye.

@Senkasa Would make being 50% overweight a little more manageable, too. Lol.

#14 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

If you had half a brain you'd first check ragial. MVP cards are practically NEVER Vended so that makes it more than 100 mil already, and since it's a fairly decent MVP Card for low levels you put a higher price tag on it at least, you go find me an MVP card that sold on Ragial for 99 Mil RECENTLY then I'll believe that you're the MVP Card Professional otherwise please don't bother posting about nonsense you have no clue about~ :p_laugh:

Also MotherOne I'm assuming that's you in-game with a chat up already to sell it? :p_smile:

Edited by Senkasa, 16 June 2012 - 03:25 AM.

#15 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

just double the price of a verit card

randgris at double the price of a golem card
cecil at double the price of a hunterfly card
phreeoni at triple the price of a howard card

tanee at 3x the price of a sohee card
tao at 10x the price of a pecopeco card...
:no1:

#16 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

no but if you manage to find someone that buys it for 1 bil their pretty stupid

#17 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:26 AM

LOL. Yo, I'm down for that xD

#18 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:27 AM

my pricing only works with this card since most of those are actually useful

#19 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

I'd like to see you sell an Egnigem Card for 20m since that's what it's worth in your head. You don't need to reply to this specific post, though. Save yourself the humiliation and the fact that you're actually contradicting yourself because you wouldn't sell it at 20m even though you said that's what it's worth. Don't reply, sweetie. I'm doing you a favor. We both know you wouldn't. I just don't want you to make yourself look stupid. That's how much I care <3

#20 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

it's a fairly decent MVP Card for low levels

how long do you spend leveling low levels? nobody spends longer than a day getting up to 80 in renewal your gonna waste a mvp card that is apparently 1-2 b in your mind for that?

#21 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

Someone needs to study the economy, pricing, the market and how it works in Ragnarok more. I suggest you do this starting today. :p_sleep:

#22 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:31 AM

I'd like to see you sell an Egnigem Card for 20m since that's what it's worth in your head. You don't need to reply to this specific post, though. Save yourself the humiliation and the fact that you're actually contradicting yourself because you wouldn't sell it at 20m even though you said that's what it's worth. Don't reply, sweetie. I'm doing you a favor. We both know you wouldn't. I just don't want you to make yourself look stupid. That's how much I care <3

pass me the card ingame then i will.

#23 TargetMonster

TargetMonster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:34 AM

Someone needs to study the economy, pricing, the market and how it works in Ragnarok more. I suggest you do this starting today. :p_sleep:

well you go do that then because he/she/it asked for a price and i gave it since i know that people that have more than 200m will know that the card is possibly the worst mvp card and will not buy it for 1bil... lol

Edited by TargetMonster, 16 June 2012 - 03:34 AM.

#24 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

you're looking at 1.5b-2b due to rarity most likely

#25 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts

how long do you spend leveling low levels? nobody spends longer than a day getting up to 80 in renewal your gonna waste a mvp card that is apparently 1-2 b in your mind for that?

You can use it on higher-leveled characters, too. It was just a suggestion made by Senkasa, considering low-levels have a smaller HP/SP pool. It would work pretty well with an RWH+Nid because the passive SP you generate from the card can give you more chances to use the skill that helps you proc either the RWH or the Nid. Nobody ever said this was The MVP Card of the Decade™. It's just a much better alternative to a Verit or Firelock imo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users