#1 Raizel00

Raizel00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Hey guys i just turned lvl 100 and got my cart remod to lvl 2 and cart cannon 5 and wondering why my CC is low dmg.... here my stats and weap and advice is much wanted http://imgur.com/nUg8r

Edit: i do like 7k on pingula. is that low?

Edited by Raizel00, 17 June 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#2 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:44 PM

get cart remodel to 5 and see if u cant get that sword to atleast +7 (dont risk breaking it tho)... you should be doing closer to 12k to pingulas then

Edited by Astraeos, 17 June 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#3 Raizel00

Raizel00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

i also got another question umm for maps with fire monster better use holycannon?

#4 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:09 PM

nah, always use iron cannon balls and water converters/endows for fire monsters

#5 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:46 PM

In the case of the current 90-110 TI, use Holy Cannonballs unless there's a Sorcerer in the party to give you a Water endow. Don't rely on there being one, though. I'd pack a hefty amount of Holy Cannonballs in the cart to be safe.

Cart Remodeling boosts damage by a massive amount. So I'd say that's pretty good damage.

#6 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

Cart Remodelling, INT and your ATK increases Cart Cannon damage. I done around 15k with Red Naght Sword at Earth Elemental monster. Geneticist Cart Boost also increase your CC damage.

P/S : Cannonball element doesn't affect Cart Cannon element. Your weapon element determines what Cart Cannon element will you use. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by RennaSaintsworth, 17 June 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#7 Raizel00

Raizel00

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

cool ty for advice all

Edit: Put another lvl in cart remod.....Now i do 10k :DDDD

Edited by Raizel00, 17 June 2012 - 04:20 PM.

#8 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

I was about to ask something similar, and then I saw this thread, so I figure I'll just post here.

I haven't got any weapon for my level 102 gen yet, using the eden one and doing about 6k damage with CC.

I'm looking for a weapon that can do at least 10k damage to one shot the current TI monsters.

So what weapon should I get and what is the difference in damage between a 3x Kingbird Red Naught Sieger Sword and Hurricane Fury/Giant Axe for chart cannon?

#9 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

I was about to ask something similar, and then I saw this thread, so I figure I'll just post here.

I haven't got any weapon for my level 102 gen yet, using the eden one and doing about 6k damage with CC.

I'm looking for a weapon that can do at least 10k damage to one shot the current TI monsters.

So what weapon should I get and what is the difference in damage between a 3x Kingbird Red Naught Sieger Sword and Hurricane Fury/Giant Axe for chart cannon?

3x Kingbird Red Naught Sieger does more damage because of 3 Archer Skeleton Card (+10% ranged atk damage each card). Cart Cannon are considered Ranged attack and forced Neutral. So CC cant hit Ghosts.Keep that in mind.

3x Naght Red/Blue Naght Sieger do more damage because of good sword ATK and it got 3 slot. Thus, Archer Skeleton Card helps a lot. AS card also improves Acid Bomb Damage. (Remember, Weapon Element determine your Cart Cannon Element)

Hurricane Fury are decent weapon for CC and do a bit lower damage for CC. Giant Axe does the same but not recommended since its 2 handed thus you cant use any Shields.

Edited by RennaSaintsworth, 17 June 2012 - 05:43 PM.

#10 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, so I guess Naght sword is overall better than hurricane fury. Odd how hurricane fury is more expensive :o

One last question regarding the naught sword. Say I have the red one, would my damage be reduced on a fire element monster such as heater?

#11 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, so I guess Naght sword is overall better than hurricane fury. Odd how hurricane fury is more expensive :o

One last question regarding the naught sword. Say I have the red one, would my damage be reduced on a fire element monster such as heater?

Yes. Try bring some Water Elemental Converter or ask for Water Endow from Scholar / Sorc.

#12 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

Yes. And hurricane fury does alot more damage then a naght sword, you just lose the ability to wear a shield. But HF gives med and large reduction based on its refine

#13 MrTyranitar

MrTyranitar

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:lol

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

Cart Remodelling, INT and your ATK increases Cart Cannon damage. I done around 15k with Red Naght Sword at Earth Elemental monster. Geneticist Cart Boost also increase your CC damage.

P/S : Cannonball element doesn't affect Cart Cannon element. Your weapon element determines what Cart Cannon element will you use. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Cannonball element does affect Cart Cannon's element. I was doing damage to Heaters even though I was using a Red Twin Edge with Holy Cannonballs, and doing 11k to Shinobis instead of it being resisted.

#14 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

Both cannonball element and endowed element effect the weapon attack portion of the CC, the skill is still forced neutral. Endow/Converters have priority over the cannon balls element. So if you use red naught sword, with holy cannon balls, and water endow. CC wATK portion will be water element, even though the damage is neutral.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users