Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

So my sheepster is 99.
I've only been Neutral with it for a few feedings - I still have hundreds of feedings to go before I get loyalty skill.

So here's my dilemma. My plan is to MVP and perhaps WoE too. What's my best option between Sera and Dietr?
And should I skip Blood Lust? Its double exp week :[ Though I do have other chars to level up too~ argh O:

#2 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:14 PM

I was having a hard time deciding between the two also. Its obvious the best choice is either of those two. at first i was going to go Dieter, becuz of the Granitic Amor, but it says on wiki that when the skill ends, the player and homu take damage - leaving them with at least 1 hp or more x_x it IS a 10% reduction tho...but how long does this skil last? So i might be going Sera after all for Painkiller, which reduces damage also and gives genetic an endure status during it- which i think would benefit me well for MVPs. I am afraid of going out mvping, getting in the heat of it and Granitic Armor running out on me and i take so much damage the mvp finishes me off quickly :P

STILL - its such a tough choice for me too !!!
But about bloodlust ~ NO WAI MAN - Dont skip that i have been told that is a great thing to have for MVPing and Lvling :)

#3 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

x: alright I won't skip it but just sucks I can't AFK Level it due to loyalty required to get the skill D:
Oh well, anyway - I'm thinking Sera too but for WoE I hear Volcanic Ashes is pretty beastly.. >_>
Hmmm

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:52 AM

Dieter if you want it for woe, Sera if you want to do PVM with the assistance of your pet.

And yea, don't skip the loyalty skill, that's the whole point of an Amistr.

#5 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:15 AM

I just started about this "S" things on my gene, I have a neutral 97 amstr too, by the time I get it loyal/99, i want him tag on my WOE, amstr>dieter (thinking of tanking stuffs from amstr) good? or remake vanilmr>dieter?

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 24 June 2012 - 04:21 AM.

#6 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

I'm also having the exact same problem i have a 97 loyal sheepy sheepy.
I kinda wanna turn it into a Sera actually i want to turn it into a derpicorn but alas that dream has shattered.
But is Sera a waste for Loyal Sheep?

Deep in my heart I want to believe that Bayeri skills will get fixed so i can have the derpicorn of my dreams. Maybe I should leave it perma sheep for a while?

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:56 AM

A treat to sheep owners - 1.50 will support using Castling to move the owner around the map to find monsters, improving exp output on lightly populated maps.

#8 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

A treat to sheep owners - 1.50 will support using Castling to move the owner around the map to find monsters, improving exp output on lightly populated maps.

nice

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:18 AM

It's fully implemented in dev 5 - but I don't have an ami to test it with - so we need people to try it out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users