Homunculus Stat Cap vs HP/SP growth? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Homunculus Stat Cap vs HP/SP growth?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

I have a question that I've been wondering about homunculus in general. Okay so it is my understanding that homunculus S can reach 150 stat cap and no longer can exceed in that stat. I'm sitting here wondering: Wait a minute so you're telling me regardless if of the str/vit/agi/int/dex etc. a homunculus has before it's final evolution will not matter seeing that they will cap at 150 anyway? So does this mean one should rather aim at high HP/SP growths during first and second evolution rather than caring for the other stats? Since it's my understanding that HP/SP growth is influenced yet separate from the other stats. In conclusion, is the HP/SP stat growth the most important above all? Can someone explain to me this and correct me if I am wrong?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

It's become apparent that you don't reach the 150 stat cap on all stats if you start with a non-vani and get a homun S that has low growth in the same areas as the pre-S homun did (ex, Filir -> Sera for vit).

But in many cases, you don't have to worry about the stat growth. And since the impact of a small increase in hp/sp is negligible at high levels, you dont have to worry about stat growth at all.

What this really means is that people don't have an incentive remake their homuns because of bad stat growth anymore, which is a good thing. Because, lets face it, remaking a homun you've spent months leveling because it's random stat growth sucked, just so you can make another and level it for months (knowing it might suck even more) doesn't make for a very compelling game mechanic...

Edited by DrAzzy, 23 June 2012 - 12:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users