Legal to WoE without Emblem? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Legal to WoE without Emblem?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#1 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

http://choobs.org/valkwoe/timeline

Had 2 guilds do this today on Valk.

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:30 PM

Report it. It's still considered illegal.

#3 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

new suggestion... make "official guild approval" impossible to learn for a guild without an emblem..

#4 battle

battle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:37 PM

new suggestion... make "official guild approval" impossible to learn for a guild without an emblem..

They could just remove there symbol later

#5 Minsyy

Minsyy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAnywhere U need me to be :D

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

even the timeline on choobs shows no emblem. check the link posted on top.

#6 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:45 PM

I can confirm one of the guilds did indeed have an emblem. Never saw the other guild, so no comment on that.

#7 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

I can confirm one of the guilds did indeed have an emblem. Never saw the other guild, so no comment on that.

Yeah, I have others telling me "Special kRO Buffs" had an emblem during WoE.

The "What Just Happened" didn't have an emblem for WoE though, as there were witnesses claiming so.

#8 kiddomaddo

kiddomaddo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Hello,

During WoE "Special kRO Buffs'' had an emblem, but it failed to show on Choobs for some reason.

I know this is no place to ask, but is the recaller for special "Special kRO Buffs" a linker? They somehow recalled in the emp room twice a yet no one saw them get in. There were multiple maya p's around.

#9 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:18 PM

It is illegal to have blank emblems or any of the in game cursors.

#10 akujin

akujin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo, Dominican Republic
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

well, as long as I know, "What Just Happened Guild" broke those castles without the guilds that were defending notice they were there...

Edited by akujin, 23 June 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#11 eerie

eerie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • LocationNorthern California
  • Server:RIP: Valkyrie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:50 PM

disable woe for those without emblem, yes its illegal.

#12 iDanii

iDanii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationColombia
  • Server:Valkyrie ~ Classic

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

well, as long as I know, "What Just Happened Guild" broke those castles without the guilds that were defending notice they were there...

True. With mayaps around.

#13 akujin

akujin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo, Dominican Republic
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

True. With mayaps around.

yeah, that reminds me, one of my guildies was around the empe with a Maya when "What Just Happened Guild" broke our castle at the last 30 secs, and he said he didn't saw anybody there...

#14 Fred05

Fred05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:25 PM

They broke 2 castles that were being full defended, and broke our castle in less than 15 seconds and that castle didn't have any hit after we broke it

#15 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

They broke 2 castles that were being full defended, and broke our castle in less than 15 seconds and that castle didn't have any hit after we broke it

Special kRO Buffs pulled the same -_- on us. We had 2 Maya Purples while defending, one of which was in the emp room. Neither of us saw them coming and even the person in the emp room with the Maya Purple couldn't see them. In fact, he couldn't see them recall nor the recaller himself, but he saw all the people that got recalled right next to him (our guild member) which was obviously already too late.

They pulled the same thing with most of our guild defending and 3 Maya Purples scouting.

This guild popped up out of nowhere, probably to abuse some kind of bug. This guild should be called Special kRO Bugs. There's multiple people from different guilds talking about this happening to them. Of course none of us has solid proof. Who the hell's first thought is to take an SS when a guild gets a recall off out of nowhere in your emp room.

And this is TWO different guilds doing the same thing. This is guaranteed to happen in the following WoE's if nothing is done about it.

And no, leap from a linker is not enough to explain this.

Edited by huad, 23 June 2012 - 07:05 PM.

#16 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

afaik it was ONLY disabled during WPS point system WoEs

i maybe wrong
and yes valk has guilds widout emblems woeing -_-

#17 Astraeos

Astraeos

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 666 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

ive portal leaped behind precasts and got recalls off completely undetected... expanded classes have double the recall time as well

tho the recall bug coulda let them get behind defends...

#18 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

Special kRO Buffs pulled the same -_- on us. We had 2 Maya Purples while defending, one of which was in the emp room. Neither of us saw them coming and even the person in the emp room with the Maya Purple couldn't see them. In fact, he couldn't see them recall nor the recaller himself, but he saw all the people that got recalled right next to him (our guild member) which was obviously already too late.

They pulled the same thing with most of our guild defending and 3 Maya Purples scouting.

This guild popped up out of nowhere, probably to abuse some kind of bug. This guild should be called Special kRO Bugs. There's multiple people from different guilds talking about this happening to them. Of course none of us has solid proof. Who the hell's first thought is to take an SS when a guild gets a recall off out of nowhere in your emp room.

And this is TWO different guilds doing the same thing. This is guaranteed to happen in the following WoE's if nothing is done about it.

Ok, here's the secret. I played Recaller for the Special kRO guild. The secret is, you guys are pretty damn bad, being honest here. You had to recall to wipe babies off your emp. One more thing, when we broke your castle it took 3 minutes to break the emp. That's 3 minutes that your emp room "defense" didn't alert anyone to our presence. Let me clarify, we wiped anyone in your emp room after the recall, this means that your defense never even looked at their alt tabbed screen, if they were even at their computer.

Edited by Xerloris, 23 June 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#19 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

Ok, here's the secret. I played Recaller for the Special kRO guild. The secret is, you guys are pretty damn bad, being honest here. You had to recall to wipe babies off your emp. One more thing, when we broke your castle it took 3 minutes to break the emp. That's 3 minutes that your emp room "defense" didn't alert anyone to our presence. Let me clarify, we wiped anyone in your emp room after the recall, this means that your defense never even looked at their alt tabbed screen, if they were even at their computer.

Bull -_-. Our recaller with MP was in the emp room and he wasn't AFK during the first recall.

This coming from the sura that fisted me twice last WoE2 and couldn't kill me? Smokies can get megs and bryns and sleipnirs and MVP cards, but they can't afford SP increase pots/Vitata500 for their leader to fist with? Or afford to get a +12 KVM mace? Bad.

Edited by huad, 23 June 2012 - 08:04 PM.

#20 Mikkeey

Mikkeey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:00 PM

Yeah i was 1 off the babys in there, and trust me your 3 Maya Purple scouts "AKA" 1 Gen afk on the stairs really scare me off, and send congrats to your scouts, i was atking that emp for 3mins att least without no one show up. Really want they names, to give the prize of "best scout of the year" award.

PPL all they know its cry this day, woe its loosing interest :(

#21 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:08 PM

Bull -_-. Our recaller with MP was in the emp room and he wasn't AFK during the first recall.

This coming from the sura that fisted me twice last WoE2 and couldn't kill me? Smokies can get megs and bryns and sleipnirs and MVP cards, but they can't afford SP increase pots/Vitata500 for their leader to fist with? Or afford to get a +12 KVM mace? Bad.

I'm not the one that gets a castle ninja'd by babies.

#22 Mikkeey

Mikkeey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:09 PM

LOL, so if your recaller was there hide, why even with me using Maya Purple Sunnys i didnt see him?

Stop the excuses, and ask your members to say near computer or stop play facebook games during woe and give more attention to iRO client.

Almost loose castle to babys, thats already bad, and you even anounce that, even worse...

#23 Yanzan

Yanzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey.
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:13 PM

That recall right in front of a mech was just the best I was so confused I didn't know if I should stop it or just let him recall for a bunch of babies.

#24 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

Yeah i was 1 off the babys in there, and trust me your 3 Maya Purple scouts "AKA" 1 Gen afk on the stairs really scare me off, and send congrats to your scouts, i was atking that emp for 3mins att least without no one show up. Really want they names, to give the prize of "best scout of the year" award.

PPL all they know its cry this day, woe its loosing interest :(

You only saw what happened after the recall, which has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

WoE losing interest? That's ironic coming from you. Why don't you think about why you feel that way and think about what happened the past few WoEs. If I need to point it out to you, I will. I want to give you the opportunity to think for yourself.

#25 Mikkeey

Mikkeey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

You only saw what happened after the recall, which has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

WoE losing interest? That's ironic coming from you. Why don't you think about why you feel that way and think about what happened the past few WoEs. If I need to point it out to you, I will. I want to give you the opportunity to think for yourself.

Please tell me, i really want to know, ive see so many craps in all this years in iRO, lets see if you surprise me.

And dont hurry about me losing interest in woe`s, i just found new way to keep it fun, Babys guild, damn its mad fun, cant wait to finish lvl mine since its still only 105 xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users