Legal to WoE without Emblem? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Legal to WoE without Emblem?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#26 Yanzan

Yanzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

You only saw what happened after the recall, which has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

WoE losing interest? That's ironic coming from you. Why don't you think about why you feel that way and think about what happened the past few WoEs. If I need to point it out to you, I will. I want to give you the opportunity to think for yourself.

Aleast I don't have to recall for a bunch of babies.

#27 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

Well about no emblem, my guildies got some screens about a "guildless" people in some castles, since we were happy celebrating some stuff today with a lot of DBing.

I should ask them for their screenshots to make sure they were guildless people and not an emble-less guild.

#28 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

Please tell me, i really want to know, ive see so many craps in all this years in iRO, lets see if you surprise me.

And dont hurry about me losing interest in woe`s, i just found new way to keep it fun, Babys guild, damn its mad fun, cant wait to finish lvl mine since its still only 105 xD

Ok, I will tell you in 1 sentence. I'm not gonna explain it any further. OPC+FU took in all the people that like to -_- themselves for WoE.

Why don't you watch this video.

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=NBAC38qtEwQ

Summary of the video: Immac+UH totally destroying FU+OPC. This was 5/1/12. What's different now? Again, read what I said above. And you wonder why you feel like you're losing interest in WoE? It's because you took the easy way out instead of stepping up to the challenge. I feel like I need to explain this more to you. What I mean by the easy way out is that those group of people decided to join your alliance and you accepted them b/c you guys couldn't even take us even when you guys had the manpower to do so. YOU didn't do anything to beat us these past few WoEs and you're complaining that WoE is boring?

Edited by huad, 23 June 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#29 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

Why don't you look at 1:05 in that video and see how many people you guys had.

#30 wonderful

wonderful

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

fyi huad, thats not mhike.

#31 Weskeer

Weskeer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:55 PM

Mikey is from smokies shthead, OPC mike is another person...

Edited by Weskeer, 23 June 2012 - 08:55 PM.

#32 huad

huad

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

Mikey is from smokies shthead, OPC mike is another person...

lol, burned an innocent person

#33 Mikkeey

Mikkeey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

yeah lol, this is mike, not mhike :P

Why ppl confuse me all they time, i play this game with "mike" in my names since beta...

Damn you guys really need to stop that LOL

#34 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

the last posts are funny, you guys were starting a fight for something not even on the table... Once I came back from church I will check my guildies for the screens

#35 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

Damn you guys should have let everyone think mike was mhike so we could see more sh!t started around here. I have no idea what's going on but it's the only thing interesting on the forum.

#36 Finisterra

Finisterra

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 186 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

How beautiful, some random guy in his wild imaginations abused FU + OPC because he thinks Mikey = Mhike.

Here is some news from Final Uprising's side: (None of it being a story or an excuse for our poor display)

We were defending our econ fort from beginning waiting for attacks, no particular attacks except few trolls from guilds so we would not go about saying FU THRASHED Hooligans + Odyssey + Whoever else came (Just because I think huad = osama bin laden?) but because it was just trolls.

We defend from entrance and had people scanning emp every minute. Suddenly while pre casting @ entrance the castle breaks. Okay fine enough maybe we suck since how did someone break emp. That was fail! How does a solo guild take it? We definitely need to improve our scanning.

We retake it after few glitches. Again we put ourselves in same situation, we push to entrance and start pre casting entrance with stronger emp scanning. Not to mention Acharya with MPC next to emp all throughout this time. After a while once again the castle breaks. This time it was certain something was wrong, because Acharya was next to emp with MPC and no sign of any soul hitting it or even nearby.

Although this sounds pretty funny and unrealistic but thats what happened and I wouldn't mind if people don't believe it but we know what we saw, It never happened the third time but the guy went on and moved to Balder 5 and took a last few seconds break on Asgard Kingdom and from our chat with few of Asgard Kingdom guys they say they never saw anyone hit it either it just broke.

Any discussion on this please? Yeah you can abuse FU for making excuse if you like as well lol we don't mind because we know what we saw. Maybe we missed a trick? we forgot about some feature that allows people to be invisible?

Regarding the guy who broke it, it was Andy C's guild and was without any emblem as shown. Infact entire WoE no one even saw him at least from our side. (As far as it shows here in the screenshot)
Posted Image

Edited by Finisterra, 24 June 2012 - 05:02 AM.

#37 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

How beautiful, some random guy in his wild imaginations abused FU + OPC because he thinks Mikey = Mhike.

Here is some news from Final Uprising's side: (None of it being a story or an excuse for our poor display)

We were defending our econ fort from beginning waiting for attacks, no particular attacks except few trolls from guilds so we would not go about saying FU THRASHED Hooligans + Odyssey + Whoever else came (Just because I think huad = osama bin laden?) but because it was just trolls.

We defend from entrance and had people scanning emp every minute. Suddenly while pre casting @ entrance the castle breaks. Okay fine enough maybe we suck since how did someone break emp. That was fail! How does a solo guild take it? We definitely need to improve our scanning.

We retake it after few glitches. Again we put ourselves in same situation, we push to entrance and start pre casting entrance with stronger emp scanning. Not to mention Acharya with MPC next to emp all throughout this time. After a while once again the castle breaks. This time it was certain something was wrong, because Acharya was next to emp with MPC and no sign of any soul hitting it or even nearby.

Although this sounds pretty funny and unrealistic but thats what happened and I wouldn't mind if people don't believe it but we know what we saw, It never happened the third time but the guy went on and moved to Balder 5 and took a last few seconds break on Asgard Kingdom and from our chat with few of Asgard Kingdom guys they say they never saw anyone hit it either it just broke.

Any discussion on this please? Yeah you can abuse FU for making excuse if you like as well lol we don't mind because we know what we saw. Maybe we missed a trick? we forgot about some feature that allows people to be invisible?

Regarding the guy who broke it, it was Andy C's guild and was without any emblem as shown. Infact entire WoE no one even saw him at least from our side. (As far as it shows here in the screenshot)

http://i50.tinypic.com/mq5pt.jpg

yup is illegal... in plain view on the flag

#38 tavern

tavern

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

You will get warned by GMs if you woe or try to recall without emblem, trust.

#39 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

http://choobs.org/valkwoe/timeline

Had 2 guilds do this today on Valk.

I should have rec-ed this on vid today, sadly I was mostly on other forts coz my guildie randomly trolled-warping me...

Edit: This ain't Tirades guys.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 24 June 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#40 RoyalHeritage

RoyalHeritage

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1459 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

Err Haud (I still donno who the heck he is) and Hayroh, Stick to the topic my friend. I know you guys are good super ultimate PRO's, but this thread ain't about your PRO'ness(This is why we have triades), so please stick to the topic of the thread.

#41 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

Err Haud (I still donno who the heck he is) and Hayroh, Stick to the topic my friend. I know you guys are good super ultimate PRO's, but this thread ain't about your PRO'ness(This is why we have triades), so please stick to the topic of the thread.

Thats why I quoted TK's post, coz if that crossed my screen, I'd be reporting that by vid, no offense to that guild.

Edit: And huad is huad, 1 of our guild leaders. /no1

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 24 June 2012 - 12:22 AM.

#42 Heart

Heart

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2871 posts
  • LocationSofa so good
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:04 AM

lol, burned an innocent person

arent u the guy who called opc shameless cuz they we burnt your woe 2 castle a few weeks ago?
funny guy

PS: This thread is gonna get locked soon cuz "it attracts flamers" or so they say

#43 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

:boogie:
Posted Image

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 24 June 2012 - 01:19 AM.

#44 misushima

misushima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

Yeah i was 1 off the babys in there, and trust me your 3 Maya Purple scouts "AKA" 1 Gen afk on the stairs really scare me off, and send congrats to your scouts, i was atking that emp for 3mins att least without no one show up. Really want they names, to give the prize of "best scout of the year" award.

PPL all they know its cry this day, woe its loosing interest :(

Then you can left woe for a while :yawn:

About What Just Happened Guild... the name is what we thaught when FU emp was broke :heh:

#45 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:16 AM

Such a simple solution; emblemless guilds should default to a generic in-game emblem during WoE.

#46 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

Before anyone drags in Valk, I just wanted to state for the record that Andy C was not woeing with us.

#47 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:54 AM

what a cheater tom, im onto you

#48 Anasu

Anasu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

People, get bandicam (or similar) and reccord those buggers guys... Even if you're not going to make a woe video, you don't know when cheaters will come....

Like 2 woes ago a smokies recaller was trying to do portal recall (see it here! 3:34 --->)... thankfully gort legion him and he couldn't, but you can see him crearly on the video :o if he had succesed, i was on the emp room to record him... it's a shame i and gort was away fighting with balance when the fu castle fell, otherwise we had send the ticket already....

#49 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

that is just him snapping in and out

#50 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger