Returning player who wants to make an archer - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning player who wants to make an archer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Apathie

Apathie

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

heya, I used to play pre-renewal and so I'm starting fresh and decided to make an archer (into a ranger). That being said, I have quite a lot of questions and would really appreciate the help.

I'm making this ranger mostly for farming up stuff in the future, not so much for PvP or WoE and from what I've read I'm guessing an AS build is the best. How do you guys recommend I raise my stats as I level up in order to maximize an AS build's power?

I'm not sure on leveling spots either after going through Ant eggs... so I could use some help with that too, please :x. Also, I'm guessing Eden equips will be perfectly okay to level up at the start. What essential equips should I look out for once I'm a level 100-ish ranger? (bearing in mind I have like no money >.<)

Lastly, I'd also really appreciate tips for making money along the leveling process or even outside it (like easy things to farm, quests and so in that can yield some money) so that I can make a few millions and get into the market to try and turn those few millions into kabillions >:)

Sorry for the long post, like I said I have a lot of questions x)

#2 JChino

JChino

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:56 AM

the stats you want to focus on are Dex,Agi,Int, and Vit ill let you decide which is more important to you, but for full AS i like to go Vit,Dex,Int only but thats hard as a sniper if your not geared properly but makes leveling really fast if you are
Gears you want to look out for are:
White Wing Set(Armor,Manteau,Boots, and Brooch) : http://ragial.com/se...yrie/white wing
Elven Bow W/Elven Arrows: http://ragial.com/se...-Valkyrie/elven
or Hunter Bow w/ Huntin Arrows: http://ragial.com/se...yrie/hunter bow
Phen Card+Accessory[1]: http://ragial.com/se...O-Valkyrie/phen
^those are pretty much neccessary, but if you ever get the money you should invest in a:
Rudolf Hairband: http://ragial.com/se...rudolf hairband

#3 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

Definitely recommand a hunter bow with hunting arrows, they are dirt cheap and makes insane damage, use it all the way to lv 100+ until you have the money for Elven bow.
White Wing set is a must. If you don't have the money to buy it, do the Theore's Request and Find the Research Tools and get one for free.
Since it is 3x exp event, I suggest you not to follow eden quests and just kill monsters 10 levels above you all the way till lv 70 and join the 70-95 TI. The whole process shouldn't take more than a few hours, and you should be a ranger in less than a day.
If you time the TI timer right, you can keep leveling there til 105 and access the next TI. If you really try hard you can be lv 120 by next maintenance. GL

#4 Beamer650Ci

Beamer650Ci

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationValkyrie

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:56 PM

Definitely recommand a hunter bow with hunting arrows, they are dirt cheap and makes insane damage, use it all the way to lv 100+ until you have the money for Elven bow.
White Wing set is a must. If you don't have the money to buy it, do the Theore's Request and Find the Research Tools and get one for free.
Since it is 3x exp event, I suggest you not to follow eden quests and just kill monsters 10 levels above you all the way till lv 70 and join the 70-95 TI. The whole process shouldn't take more than a few hours, and you should be a ranger in less than a day.
If you time the TI timer right, you can keep leveling there til 105 and access the next TI. If you really try hard you can be lv 120 by next maintenance. GL

How can you go from Archer -> Hunter -> High Novice -> Sniper -> Ranger in less than a day?

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:47 AM

It was 3x exp during that week so you really can level extremely fast. Even without it, there are methods like using hugel medals, maneaters, VIP, BMx3, dual clienting another character to help, and so on.

If you have good reduction gears / VIT or HP gears / rudolf hairband or lots of supplies, teleporting around or fwinging around (yes the saved sp counts at lower levels) and using arrow shower on mobs is really fast.

#6 Zirxx

Zirxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:10 PM

just thought i ask what stats DO YOU think are good for a archer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users