Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

Hi all,

I have a bard now soon to reborn.

What equipment is good? my stats are more dex int now. Going to increase agi later. Probably going to be agi battle/support build.

Also, does my instrument affect the efforts if my songs? e.g. does using an oriental lute or violin have different affects when i'm playing magic strings or song of lutie?

Thanks

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:35 PM

Orc Archer bow is the best bow before turning Maestro. Elven bow is best for maestro for severe rainstorm. Some minstrels may choose to use arrow vulcan to level; oriental lute or guitar is probably quite good for that.

Equipment is pretty standard, ranging anywhere from pantie + undershirt to immune nid garb / immune backpack + variant shoes. Any armor with porcellio card (damage) or pecopeco (more HP) is probably fine. Do note that you will probably find yourself stringing most of the time as third class, so perhaps do not invest too much on damage gears. You will need a phen accessory or orleans' gown if you don't want your severe rainstorm or arrow vulcan cast to be interrupted. Get some shields with reduction cards (usually racial reduction cards like thara frog / khalitzburg / bigfoot) to use while stringing too.

Your instrument will not affect your songs unless it has the effect specified, like green whistle lowering cast delay of windmill rush etc. I would probably default a green whistle just for that as maestro because that's kind of the only skill you use most of the time for your party. If the instrument does have +DEX or +INT stats or whatever, those will help your song quality slightly if the song depends on the particular stat.

#3 TheLastExile

TheLastExile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:55 PM

Highly plused cello with Archer Skel Cards are what i used to lvl w/ Arrow Vulcan, did a good bit of damage to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users