#1 Piers

Piers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationEmsworth

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

And also: Blacksmith or Alchemist?

Debating on making a merchant. Blacksmiths can make all sorts of weapons and bolster the party with buffs... but the Alchemist can make potions and have a thing help them out.
GOD, which one. :(

More to the point however...attacking mobs effectively or crafting/brewing? Admittedly, crafting doesn't seem as...worth it from what I've seen of the success rates and that player-made weapons aren't as wanted. Might be wrong.

Brewing seems somewhat more accessible in the success rates though, and I would like to start making potions to save some money. Above that, being able to heal others is something I kind of like to the idea of. And: people like to buy potions for cheaper right? Maybe can make some good money out of that.

But I'm not sure if in terms of builds which one is better for now and which is for later (Reborn, for instance), fighting/creating wise. I'd like to mix and match those two areas but from what I've seen it's either all or nothing in terms of the allocated stats.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

Forging is not worth it (ever - never has been)

Brewing is only worth it with extreme resources (access to multiple god items and help to get to max level, and multiple slave accounts)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users