#2 Dreyan

Dreyan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:46 PM

Well since no one else is commenting I will. Your base is solid although there are a few things I would change.

You should really try to include bless bonuses when you list your stats as you will always have it up. But with that in mind you basically want to try and hit 120 int with all of your gear, 110-120 dex (deppemding again on gear) and 70-80 vit.

As for skills, I would only change 1 thing, SW 9 is a little useless, I mean it's good if your planning on mvping but you only really need SW 7. Any more then 7 just adds 1 hit more taken per +1 but doesnt reduce any more of the cast time. You can put those 2 points into sanctuary of you want. But that's a really minor upgrade as well.

#3 Dragonhope

Dragonhope

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

For soloing purposes, SW 10 is a must. Especially if you plan to kill more than 5 mobs at a time. You'll also want as much DEX as you can get since getting ME out asap is very important for survival (and xp per hour). My own build has more DEX than INT because I'd rather cast an extra ME to kill mobs than die before the one cast can get out but this is a preference. I'm actually going 99/99 since my goal is to avoid taking damage.

If you're going to be strictly partying, you might want KE instead of putting more than 1 point in SW. You'll still want the amount of INT and DEX as recommended by Dreyan.

If you plan to do bit of both, 7 points in SW is definitely enough and any more is optional.

PS: If you used the stat calculator for those stats, than I should point out a mistake. The opposite of AGI is LUK so it's not possible to get only 2 AGI and 1 LUK on classic currently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users