Classic RO Bug Reporting Thread - Page 4 - Classic Tech Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic RO Bug Reporting Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
199 replies to this topic

#76 Latman2k

Latman2k

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

So today I purchased the elemental chain for my blacksmith, I went to commodo anolians with a friend and problems ensued. I was using power thrust and the weapon broke about 15 minutes into leveling, fast forward about an hour later and the chain had broken 6 more times. I thought it may be a skill the anolians or possibly pests were using but on the databases I checked they don't have a weapon breaking skill. I think the weapon is bugged so that it does not get the immunity to power thrust that normally is given to mace weapons. If someone could look into this issue so it could be resolved that would be great!

#77 MySassyAssy

MySassyAssy

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

The skill description for Hunter's Spring Trap is the same as the description for Detect.

#78 HenriqueProcopio

HenriqueProcopio

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

I don't know if this is a bug for sure. But I got this Thief at lv29/22, with 25+1 str and 20+2 dex using a stilleto (attack 87). The attack should be 121 due to the str attack bonus and the dex attack bonus. But the stats show only 113, like its just using the 87 (stilleto) + 26 (str). The client is fully updated and I tried to log out and in but its still the same 113. I crit 121 correctly tough, so i guess the problem is just with the stats window.

Thanks,
Cya

#79 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

The STR bonus for every multiples of 10 are not shown in the stat window and this is intended.

#80 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:13 PM

The STR bonus for every multiples of 10 are not shown in the stat window and this is intended.

Since when? Your ATK / MATK always jumped up a lot once you hit the multiples of 10 pre-RE....

#81 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

The stat window NEVER showed the bonus ATK you get from increments of 10 STR.

#82 HenriqueProcopio

HenriqueProcopio

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:47 PM

Thanks =) I tought it showed before. There is a reason for not showing? In my opinion it would be better for us, so we can know exactly how strong we are.

Anyway, thanks again for answering.

Cya

#83 damaster

damaster

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:12 AM

Well i believe your E. Elu person in eden (suhnmi) is broken atm... i broke 3 things going from +4 to +5 with Enriched Elu. and the odds of this happening are astronomical i spent way to much zeny for these results i mean seriously 90% chance failed 3 times in a ROW so pissed atm. FIX IT~!

#84 TooLowForZero

TooLowForZero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

Oh no, RNG fvcked you over, and you believe you deserve a refund!

Good luck with that.

#85 ncodalata

ncodalata

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

I've killed orclord maybe 10 times in the past 2 days now with gum every time and his drops are bugged? He only drops elu and sometimes opb. No other item drops; not even the weapons which are garbage and he doesnt even drop those. He has a really high % to drop them with gum I should have gotten a few weapons by now.

#86 killthebeast

killthebeast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

I can't learn energy coat.. My mage is currently job 40 and I have all the requirements in my inventory. The npc just says "are you interested?" then I'm presented with a "close" button (instead of "next," I assume).

#87 ncodalata

ncodalata

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:01 PM

I've killed orclord maybe 10 times in the past 2 days now with gum every time and his drops are bugged? He only drops elu and sometimes opb. No other item drops; not even the weapons which are garbage and he doesnt even drop those. He has a really high % to drop them with gum I should have gotten a few weapons by now.

Killed 3 more times and just elu wowwwwwwww

#88 Dragonhope

Dragonhope

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:52 AM

Well i believe your E. Elu person in eden (suhnmi) is broken atm... i broke 3 things going from +4 to +5 with Enriched Elu. and the odds of this happening are astronomical i spent way to much zeny for these results i mean seriously 90% chance failed 3 times in a ROW so pissed atm. FIX IT~!

You belong on a renewal server.

#89 Xystrian

Xystrian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:00 PM

I read we're supposed to be able to dual client now, but I can't. Any word on this?

#90 TooLowForZero

TooLowForZero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBay Area

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:12 PM

No, you read that they're testing dual clienting. For now, you can use Sandboxie.

#91 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

From http://irowiki.org/wiki/Socket_Enchant

Items listed in italics can be enchanted by Leablem at the following locations.

• Lighthalzen: (96, 137)
  • Morroc Ruins: (154, 86)
  • Payon: (236, 199)
  • Prontera: Inside upgrade shop (prontera 175, 188) -> (prt_in 22, 61)
This NPC was removed on renewal I believe, to make people use the Eden NPC with Slotting Advertisement.
Could you add this NPC (not the one taking slotting advertisements) into classic (and moving the one in Morroc Ruins to Morroc_mem map instead)

The socketer npcs for the items not in italics are around.

I don't understand what you mean, you are saying he is in, but then asking us to put him in... Which is it?
Obviously Lighthalzen isn't in, but the Payon and prontera one should be there.

I can't learn energy coat.. My mage is currently job 40 and I have all the requirements in my inventory. The npc just says "are you interested?" then I'm presented with a "close" button (instead of "next," I assume).

We need a report to the GM team so they can look at your specific character to see where the hold up is.

What items are you expecting should be dropping at a "high rate" ?

I read we're supposed to be able to dual client now, but I can't. Any word on this?

We are doing final tweaks on the client to be sure it works.

#92 NiteWolfX13

NiteWolfX13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:42 AM

Isn't the Charming Ribbon supposed to be slotted...? O_o It always was in the other kafra shops.

#93 Nymmastal

Nymmastal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:33 AM

I just got the same error several times while vending in pront. RO didn't crash and I'm still online, but it was weird. I just had to click OK a bunch of times and they went away.

The error said
texture\effect\dust

I patched a couple hours before this happened.

Edit: It happened again. The exact error says :

Str::Cannot find File : texture\effect\dust.str

I patched again so hopefully that fixes it.

Edited by Nymmastal, 08 August 2012 - 03:55 AM.

#94 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:13 AM

I just got the same error several times while vending in pront. RO didn't crash and I'm still online, but it was weird. I just had to click OK a bunch of times and they went away.

The error said
texture\effect\dust

I patched a couple hours before this happened.

Edit: It happened again. The exact error says :

Str::Cannot find File : texture\effect\dust.str

I patched again so hopefully that fixes it.

Same, also having issues seeing things such as magical stones they're all apples even though i've patched (as admin). D:

#95 LOBS

LOBS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:54 AM

Upon logging onto my renewal account and logging out to go to my 'classic' account, I get a "No Client Info File" error. Anyone know how to resolve this?

#96 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

Upon logging onto my renewal account and logging out to go to my 'classic' account, I get a "No Client Info File" error. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Running a repair... which is now patching from april 2011... i'll let you know if this helps

Edit: Ran the repair fine which made one of the issues i've had so far vanish (the apples), unable to test the other errors in game as i'm off to work.

Edited by IcedCafeMocha, 08 August 2012 - 06:18 AM.

#97 Aesthetikz01

Aesthetikz01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hrm,
I was just going through the assassin job change and at the end where you pick a weapon (Picked Jur[3]) Nothing happened... And when I clicked the instructor again he kicked me out.
Now Guildsman NPC is asking for a Necklace of Oblivion which I DID NOT GET EITHER. Sigh...
Sent a Ticket~Hoping to get my Jur[3] and Necklace soon.

#98 Aesthetikz01

Aesthetikz01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:20 AM

/\
All fixed, Thanks!

#99 krossfire

krossfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:23 PM

Incorrectly answering Arian (the sign quest npc) will warp you out of the building and into morocc_mem map. The map is empty and you can't warp out unless you have a bwing.

Not sure if this was intentional, the npc for assassin job change turned my character into an assassin but didn't take the necklace of oblivion.

Edited by krossfire, 10 August 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#100 ncodalata

ncodalata

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

No ogertooth or dracula in geffen dungeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users