Name Sniped and no Name change? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Name Sniped and no Name change?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tricky

Tricky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:$2000 megs

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

I have been Tricky on Loki/Ymir/Valk and now Classic. same name for 7 years. I have never seen another Tricky on ragnarok before, only [T]ricki@ (I think was her name)

Multiple tickets sent and they keep giving me replys on how to do quests. are you srs

name change please

#2 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

Oda said to PM him the ticket number.

#3 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

i dont really think that they are going to delete someone else char just because you want that so comun name, i saw alot of players in alot diferent games called tricky, the person that got that name could even be an older player from others servers that played with that name before why should they delete that char just for you to get that name? personally i think shouldnt be that Name reserve like the gm team told, everyone should be free to choose the name he wants, if someone else got my name i would be a bit upset but i would never asked them to change others ppl name just because i want

#4 Tricky

Tricky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:$2000 megs

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:21 AM

i dont really think that they are going to delete someone else char just because you want that so comun name, i saw alot of players in alot diferent games called tricky, the person that got that name could even be an older player from others servers that played with that name before why should they delete that char just for you to get that name? personally i think shouldnt be that Name reserve like the gm team told, everyone should be free to choose the name he wants, if someone else got my name i would be a bit upset but i would never asked them to change others ppl name just because i want

many people know me on ragnarok, and with two Tricky's running around it would get rather confusing don't you think?

they need a name change not a character deletion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users