Transfer my toons from Ymir to Valk? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Transfer my toons from Ymir to Valk?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 AletaruUratnu

AletaruUratnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hello, I was wondering if this option was made available at all? I remember a year ago or so there was no option but there was a heavy demand for it. Perhaps a pay-to-transfer service was added? (Google Search didnt help me.)

Thanks very much. Sorry if this is a repeated question. <3.

#2 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

There is a server transfer option under extended services on the power up page. It's per-character for WP so you cant transfer all in one small payment.

#3 AletaruUratnu

AletaruUratnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

Ah perfect. Yeah I see it now. Thanks very much for your assistance. Now I just have to decide if I want to just continue on Classic or check out Valk.. Havent played since Loki / Chaos days but I just dont see myself throwing out millions of gear's worth. Bleh.

#4 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Not gonna lie, classic is fun. But I can't leave my friends on Valk forever :<

#5 AletaruUratnu

AletaruUratnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

Heh. Yeah .. A big part of me thinks Valk will always still be more populated as well.

#6 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:50 PM

wasted money on what you could have got for free in a while.

#7 Tirasu

Tirasu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 559 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos- ohwait

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

Slit your wrist for calling them toons WoW lamer.

OK WOW I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET OVER THAT.
Anyway yeah x: you can pay to transfer your characters over but eh... I'm honestly not sure it's worth it with how easy it is to just make a new one and be 130~trans.

Edited by Tirasu, 01 July 2012 - 05:57 PM.

#8 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Slit your wrist for calling them toons WoW lamer.

Ohh is that where it`s from? I never did get it.

Edited by Zinja, 01 July 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#9 AletaruUratnu

AletaruUratnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Lol. Sorry. WoW absorbed my life till Cataclysm. It's not so much the levels that bother me as much as it is the gear.. It's a lot, and when I say a lot. I mean a lot. (Nothing too cheap to replace either, pieces like my giant bapho / +7 ng immunes..) So I can just.. pick up and go. T _T

#10 AletaruUratnu

AletaruUratnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

Wait. Reading your post again Senkasa, does that mean I have to transfer -all- my characters at once? I cant just decide who has to go..? O_O'

#11 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

Wait. Reading your post again Senkasa, does that mean I have to transfer -all- my characters at once? I cant just decide who has to go..? O_O'

No , you choose who goes / how many go ..

#12 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hello, I was wondering if this option was made available at all? I remember a year ago or so there was no option but there was a heavy demand for it. Perhaps a pay-to-transfer service was added? (Google Search didnt help me.)

Thanks very much. Sorry if this is a repeated question. <3.

Just jump and hope either that you land on a bot farm ( likely ) or the bots catch you ( less likely) and you can escape before they either get hit with the ban hammer ( even less likely ) or get sold to the NPC.

#13 AletaruUratnu

AletaruUratnu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Oh thank god. So do you guys think Classic population will stay up or eventually people will drag back over for Valk ? :o

Just jump and hope either that you land on a bot farm ( likely ) or the bots catch you ( less likely) and you can escape before they either get hit with the ban hammer ( even less likely ) or get sold to the NPC.

What do you mean? <3 :3

#14 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

Oh thank god. So do you guys think Classic population will stay up or eventually people will drag back over for Valk ? :o

What do you mean? <3 :3

Valk population is somewhere between 25-50% bots. Not the "I'm too bored to level" bots but the " where gonna 3rd class bot stuff and crapflood the market with the loot and scream with novice bots to try and sell you our zeny for real money" kind of bots.

Classic, well it depends. If the GMs get some CONTENT in before everyone gets bored with episode 5ish - what it's on now - then it has a chance. If they sit on their butts and do nothing for weeks / months to bring in the next episode and some satellite towns then people will get bored and leave. There are too many bugs yet with the old spawns... like ( probably ) no arrow creation quest since it is ( probably - I need like 2 more jobs again to test for sure ) still 13.2 quest and requires drops that aren't in the game yet....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users